• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have a Flyer for This 5+15+5

In summary, "5+15+5" is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase 5 products at regular price, choose 15 additional products at 60% off, and then add 5 more products for free. This offer is a great way to stock up on favorite Pampered Chef items or try out new ones at a discounted price. The offer is only available in the United States and Canada at this time and customers can find a flyer with eligible products and prices on the website or by contacting a local consultant. Customers can mix and match products from different categories and the offer is only available for a limited time.
ckmom002
does anyone have a flyer for this 5+15+5

Here is one...I just made this up...don't know if it is what you are looking for or not, but feel free to change anything you want!

Hope this helps someone....

:)

Attachments

• STEPS YOU NEED TO TAKE TO HAVE A GREAT SHOW.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 663
Here's one...I can't take credit for it but here's one of the ones I have :)

I can't take credit for this either!! Here you go! :)

Attachments

• 5-15-5 flier.doc
    95 KB · Views: 511

What is "5+15+5" and how does it relate to Pampered Chef products?

"5+15+5" refers to a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase 5 products at regular price, choose 15 additional products at 60% off, and then add 5 more products for free. This offer is a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef items or try out new ones at a discounted price.

How can I find out which products are eligible for the "5+15+5" offer?

You can find a flyer with a list of eligible products on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. The flyer will also include the prices for each product so you can easily calculate your savings.

Is the "5+15+5" offer available in all countries where Pampered Chef operates?

Unfortunately, the "5+15+5" offer is only available in the United States and Canada at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience and encourage customers in other countries to check our website for similar promotions in their area.

Can I mix and match products from different categories for the "5+15+5" offer?

Yes, you can choose any combination of products from different categories as long as they are eligible for the offer. This is a great opportunity to try out products from different categories that you may not have thought to purchase before.

How long is the "5+15+5" offer available?

The "5+15+5" offer is only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of it while you can. Check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for the exact dates of the offer in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies