• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Any Have a S/S 2008 Queen of the Shoppers?

In summary, the game is a competition in which players read a poem while passing around door prizes. The first player to find a product mentioned in the poem wins the prize.
Ginger428
Gold Member
Thought I had 1, but its F/W 07....I've got a show in an hour! TIA

I do...here you go!

Attachments

• Spring Summer 2008 Queen of Shoppers.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 391
Thank you soooooooooo much, Carolyn!! Have a GREAT night! Oh BTW, I'm making the Creamy One Pot Pasta...I'll let you know how the party works out! :D:chef::D

Can someone explain the queen of shoppers game?

Ginger428 said:
Thank you soooooooooo much, Carolyn!! Have a GREAT night! Oh BTW, I'm making the Creamy One Pot Pasta...I'll let you know how the party works out! :D:chef::D

Yum! Enjoy!!
I have a show tonight and then another in the morning at 11am an hour away so I won't be on much until tomorrow evening...see ya'll then!

Liquid Sky said:
Can someone explain the queen of shoppers game?

Basically you read off the poem while the guests pass around a doorprize you supply. You start the poem off and the first one to find the first product in the catelog mentioned in the poem gets the prize, then as you continue reading, each time a product is mentioned the first person that finds that particular product and hollers out the page number gets the prize passed to them and so on and so on....

The winner is the one who finds the last product - they are the Queen of the Shoppers. Hope that helps.

So has anyone updated this game yet for the fall? I use it at my shows and customers love it!:thumbup:

I did the s/s update & am willing to do a f/w but won't get the catty until mid-Aug. (the downside of being a Cdn consultant).Give me a few minutes & I'll look at what I received from your NCs. Maybe I can do something quickly....

Okay folks...

I did this one quickly (as you can see from the time stamps). Since I don't have a catalog yet, I can't guarantee that things are dispersed well throughout the catalog. I hope they are. The new products all seem to fit within a few categories. (Cutting edge -- santoku & knife block; Entertaining, dots, stemware, drink charms; Festive, Dots.)

I tried to include a variety of the products, using the SAT / Sample groupings as my go-to tool for the product list.

Feel free to tinker with it, change up the order if necessary, add more products if you can think of some.View attachment Queen of the Shoppers FW08.doc

1. What is the S/S 2008 Queen of the Shoppers?

The S/S 2008 Queen of the Shoppers is a limited edition set of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef's Spring/Summer 2008 collection.

2. What does the set include?

The set includes a variety of kitchen tools such as a silicone spatula, measuring spoons, a cheese grater, and a lemon zester.

3. Is the set still available for purchase?

No, the S/S 2008 Queen of the Shoppers set is no longer available for purchase. It was only available for a limited time during the Spring/Summer 2008 season.

4. Can I purchase individual items from the set?

Unfortunately, individual items from the S/S 2008 Queen of the Shoppers set are not available for purchase. The set was only sold as a complete set.

5. Are there any similar sets available for purchase?

Yes, Pampered Chef releases new collections each season with limited edition sets of kitchen tools and gadgets. You can check out our current collections on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hs2boys
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
klbern
  • vangogirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Becky0216
  • chef2you