• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Twitter? Can It Be Worked Into a Pampered Chef Biz?

In summary, people use Twitter to communicate with others, promote their businesses, and learn about what is happening in the world.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Was listening to the radio this morning and thinking about Twitter. I have long resisted it but find that more and more businesses and entities are using it as a means of effective marketing.

Made me think, how effective can Twitter be as a marketing tool for your existing clients? What if you were to tweet "first person to book a show in the next 2 weeks gets a free xxx" or "awesome new promotion! email me for details!"

Obviously you wouldn't be able to say you are PC in your Twitter profile, but this would be assuming that anyone who follows you already knows you and is opting in to your tweets knowing you will be talking about PC-related stuff.

{This is NOT to start a debate on internet policies... just trying to see if there is an effective AND COMPLIANT way to use Twitter as a marketing tool.}

Uh, I don't even know what twitter is. I would guess something like facebook?

Okay I've heard about Twitter... I guess no better time to go check it out!

Not even sure how you twitter - I think people do it from their phones, don't they?
Since I have the cheapest, no frills type of cell phone (I just want to be able to make an occasional call, or two-way my DH....) I don't think I'll be twittering anytime soon!

I've been on Twitter for years (same screen name as here) I recently jumped ship because it has become SUCH a tool for self promotion that everyone is shouting their promotions and not reading what anyone else is writing...others feel the same as me. Imaging going to a network event that was filled with a room of people just speaking about themselves but not caring what you had to say? No one hears a thing. People "follow you" not because they want to hear what you have to say but rather in hope that you will follow them back and hear their promotion....

ChefBeckyD said:
Not even sure how you twitter - I think people do it from their phones, don't they?
Since I have the cheapest, no frills type of cell phone (I just want to be able to make an occasional call, or two-way my DH....) I don't think I'll be twittering anytime soon!

The addicts, like the FB addicts, tweet from their phones. Most use the computers usually aided by Twitter support software. Personally I used Tweetdeck to keep mine organized.

I feel the opposite. I'm on Twitter and have many news sites and other companies that I follow so that I can know what is going on with them and when they are having promo's etc. I love it.
I haven't used it to promote myself at all so I can't tell you from experience on my end. But I know I have gone to events because I saw them posted on Twitter and probably would not have known about them otherwise.

ButterflyVioletta;637846[B said:
]I've been on Twitter for years [/B](same screen name as here) I recently jumped ship because it has become SUCH a tool for self promotion that everyone is shouting their promotions and not reading what anyone else is writing...others feel the same as me. Imaging going to a network event that was filled with a room of people just speaking about themselves but not caring what you had to say? No one hears a thing. People "follow you" not because they want to hear what you have to say but rather in hope that you will follow them back and hear their promotion....

Michelle - I am so lost with Twitter. I don't really understand it....

1. What is Twitter?

Twitter is a social media platform where users can post short messages, called tweets, of up to 280 characters. It is used for sharing information, networking, and promoting businesses.

2. Can Twitter be beneficial for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, Twitter can be a valuable tool for promoting your Pampered Chef business. It allows you to connect with potential customers, build relationships with current customers, and showcase your products and services.

3. How do I get started on Twitter for my Pampered Chef business?

To get started on Twitter, you will need to create an account and set up a profile for your business. You can then start following other users, sharing content, and engaging with your audience through tweets, retweets, and replies.

4. How often should I tweet for my Pampered Chef business?

It is recommended to tweet at least once a day for your Pampered Chef business. This will help keep your followers engaged and interested in your brand. However, the frequency of your tweets will also depend on your specific business goals and audience.

5. Can I use Twitter to sell Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Twitter can be used as a platform to promote and sell Pampered Chef products. You can share product images, links to your online store, and even offer special discounts or promotions to your followers. Just make sure to also provide valuable content and engage with your audience to avoid coming across as too salesy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
bridedream
  • JC 2