• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You All Have Any Fun Recipes for Campfires?Thanks!

In summary, Teresa suggests cooking or baking their food rather than using campfire methods, while KG suggests roughing it by camping in a hotel with an outdoor pool.
sarah.tucker
Do you all have any fun recipes for campfires?

Thanks!

Kindling
Wood (Split logs about 15" long work about the best)
Matches
Lighter Fluid (Optional - makes a bigger flame for more fun)Pile the logs together and place kindling between the logs.
Light kindling with matches.I use lighter fluid if the wood is a little wet, like if it's been raining. Be sure to let it soak in for a minute or so before lighting.

KG- you are too funny! I would love to meet you in person some day.

are you asking for PC related campfire recipes, or just any ideas?

stacywhitlow said:
KG- you are too funny! I would love to meet you in person some day.
z0tdntknw.gif
She asked for a campfire recipe and I just posted the best one I had.

Ya gotta have smores!!:love:

Somethign called" Doughies" I think. Using Grand biscuits I believe and pie filling but you need these special dowels or sticks to stick the dough on to make them? I wish I had a pic of it!

we make dump cobbler
its a can of pie filling
cake mix and a stick of butterhobo stewcorn on the cobsorry its been a few years since we've tent camped. Now I cook or bake everything in the camper

I'm with you, Teresa. My idea of "Roughing It" is staying in a hotel that only has an outdoor pool.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm with you, Teresa. My idea of "Roughing It" is staying in a hotel that only has an outdoor pool.
Heehee, that is exactly how my family "roughs it" camping! Well the adults anyways! The kids tent it in the wild, while the adults rent the cabins next door! :p

my kids laugh because when we go I pack my bath and body shower gels, yankee candles, shout stain remover etc they are like mom we are going into the woodsnot an outdoorsy person give me full electric hookup and sewer

Related to Do You All Have Any Fun Recipes for Campfires?Thanks!

1. Can you recommend any easy campfire recipes?

Yes, we have plenty of fun and easy campfire recipes that are perfect for any camping trip. From foil packet meals to classic s'mores, we have something for everyone to enjoy!

2. Do you have any vegetarian or vegan campfire recipes?

Absolutely! We have a variety of vegetarian and vegan campfire recipes that are both delicious and easy to make. Some popular options include grilled vegetable skewers, stuffed bell peppers, and roasted sweet potatoes.

3. Are there any kid-friendly campfire recipes?

Definitely! We have plenty of campfire recipes that are perfect for kids. Some popular options include campfire nachos, banana boats, and walking tacos. These recipes are not only fun to make, but they also allow kids to get involved in the cooking process.

4. Can you suggest any healthy options for campfire cooking?

Of course! We have a variety of healthy campfire recipes that are perfect for those looking to stay on track while camping. Some options include grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, foil packet fish, and quinoa stuffed bell peppers.

5. Do you have any recipes that are suitable for a group?

Absolutely! We have many campfire recipes that are perfect for feeding a group. From hearty chili to classic hot dogs and burgers, we have options that will satisfy everyone's appetite. Just make sure to bring enough ingredients for everyone to enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• joeganuk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies