• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Your Must-Have PC Essential: The Ultimate Guide

In summary, the Kitchen Essential Sets got me thinking about the most important PC products that everyone should have. My absolute most important PC product is the forged Cutlery. If someone had never heard of PC, the first product they should buy is the classic batter bowl, mix n scraper, or large bar pan. Food chopper, stoneware, and forged knives/cutting boards are also important. Finally, I love my kitchen brush, suds pump, and bamboo spoons/spatulas.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I was looking at the Kitchen Essential Sets and it got me thinking...

WHAT IS YOUR ABSOLUTE MOST IMPORTANT PC PRODUCT YOU WOULD RECOMMEND THAT EVERYONE HAVE?

IF SOMEONE HAD NEVER HEARD OF PC, WHAT IS THE FIRST PRODUCT THEY SHOULD BUY?

I have three:

Food Chopper
Classic Batter Bowl
Mix 'n Scraper

Those were the first 3 things I ever bought from PC (12 years ago!) and I still use them almost every day!

mix n scraper

Mix n Scraper---it's what hooked me!

A stone,
food chopper
8 inch saute pan-try me piece

for me, my favorite and first product was the measure all cup...now I would also add the stoneware!

Batter bowl. Love it. :)

Large Bar Pan
Mini Serving Spatula
Food Chopper
Can Opener
Mix n Scraper

and the most recent must have - Mix n Chop:thumbup:

12" exec skillet. Hands down.

the small bar pan (for the toaster oven, I use it almost every day and suggest having at least 2)food chopper and the handy scrapper

Large bar pan is my favorite (and my number 1 seller ;) )

next would be mini serving spatula, food chopper and scraper collections for me :)

I use the FC Utility Knives and a cutting board every day and usually more than once. Even if I'm making a smoothie in my blender, I always use one of the FC knives on a cutting board. If I had to buy a wedding present that is what I'd buy, the Cutting Board and the FC Utility Knife.

Measure all cup
Batter bowls
Mix n Scraper
Easy Read Measuring cup
Ice Cream Scoop
Can opener

I mean...do I really HAVE to choose just one?

Forged Cutlery.

Measure-all, also my first product!Food chopper ... no other chopper comes close!Forged cultery!Stonewear is a love it or hate it thing .... and IMHO, the 8 inch try me pan is kind of pointless ... it's too small do do most jobs.

Prep bowls....LOVE THEM!!!

I must have 5 sets rolling around the house and garage. Husband takes them to garage for things, leftovers in the fridge, stuff for my shows in my kit, storing things in the pantry, lunch box items, etc.

The large bar pan is what got me to contact HO (It seemed every house I went in that Christmas season had a bar pan that was being used for something!) - the mix n scraper, color coated santoku and small bar pan are what I use most often!

I use the 8" Exec Saute Pan more than anything. I just bought the 10" and like it too. The small bar pan would be second. Breakfast is the only thing we cook anymore.

I'm a consultant because of the chopper! Then I fell in love with the stones, scrapers and the Executive Cookware.

I have to pick one?! I can't even come close to picking one. Um...what do I use the MOST...large bar pan hands down, oh wait...I also use the cookware every day...and the smooth edge can opener is a fav of mine, the bamboo spatulas, I can keep going!!

Mine are:
Classic batter bowl
Food chopper
Bar pan

Such a hard one!

I tell my guests that if I could only have ONE PC item, it would be my Executive 12" skillet and lid. (Most people on here who know me already know that I talk about this thing till I am blue in the face!!)

Stoneware Bar Pan and Forged Knives/cutting boards come in close second...

Scrapers, mix n chop, can opener, ice cream dipper, and chef's tongs are others that I adore!

Funny thing...I just about never use my food chopper at home. If something needs chopped, I go for my knives...It's a great product, just not used much at home!

i love my stonware, i find myself using my cutting board and utility knife most everyday. but i have to say, i love my core and more the most! i bought it thinking, well, i might get to use it every now ad then.... now i find my self buying fruits and veggies just to get to use it...

KellyTheChef said:
Such a hard one!

Funny thing...I just about never use my food chopper at home. If something needs chopped, I go for my knives...It's a great product, just not used much at home!

Me too. It's so much easier to just use a knife. I have two Chef's Knives--one for my kitchen and one for my kit. So the knife wins. :D

food chopper definately

I can't pick one must-have. At my shows I always joke that my guests will here me say "favourite product" about just about everything I show them.If I had to choose....12" executive skillet
lg bar pan
the scraper collection
the nylon scrapers that come with the stones -- use them several times daily
kitchen brush
suds pump -- no more sticky hands prints from soap residue on the kids' hands :)
bamboo spoons / spatulas-- I used to be queen of the boil over!

My gosh - what to choose...

Before I was a consultant:
Any of the scrapers/spatulas (would buy one at EVERY show I went to)
Forged Cutlery
Cutting Boards
Mini-Baker or Oval Baker (I make lots of hot dips)

Since becomming a consultant:
I can't believe how much I LOVE the SS Bowls.
Prep Bowls
Microplane Adj Grater
12" Exec and SS Skillets

add me to list of hard to choose just one....

Large & Small Bar pan
12" Executive skillet
Scrapers
Mini-serving spatula
SA pieces

I use my SA pieces ALL the time for many different things!!!

Its too hard to pick one! I say the Large Bar Pan and the scrapers. They are what had me hooked and I use one the scrapers everyday. Ditto on the Mini Baker - I make lots of hot dips too and it is perfect for small casseroles.

Chopper
Ice cream dipper
FC utility knife
any flat stone
10 in exec pan

Batter Bowl
5" Santuko
Cookware (ex)

DH
Grill Basket
Pizza cutter

Food chopper
Forged cultery (my first knife SOLD me on Pampered Chef!)

peichef said:
I can't pick one must-have. At my shows I always joke that my guests will here me say "favourite product" about just about everything I show them.

This is exactly why I use the term "one of my favorites." There is definitely more than one.

Batter Bowl was the first thing I got and LOVE it! I own 3 large and 1 small.

I would also say my Large Bar Ban.

I could go on but am stopping there!

Batter Bowl, Large bar pan and the Micro Cooker!! All get used weekly if not sometimes daily in my home all 3 are equally important LOL! The large bar pan I "bake" my Bacon in the oven for wonderful crispy bacon that beats all the splatters on the stovetop and it tastes the same, boil my tea for the best southern sweet tea in the micro cooker (and some canned veggies for those quick fix meals), and the batter bowl - you name it and I use it for that! :)

every kitchen should have

a great knife~the new 5' santuko
great cookware~the Executive
great bakeware~Stoneware

that narrows it down, right?!

LOL my fav is the Garlic Press... we use it EVERY night ... and of course the FC Knives...

Tough one...

Everyone MUST own:
A PC scraper
5" Santoku Knife
Executive Cookware
PC Sheet Pan
Bar Pan

Stoneware

Scrapers

Cutting Boards

Color-coated Knives

Tool Turn-About

Food Chopper

Kitchen Brush

6 Cup Muffin Pan, batter bowl and prep bowls are our favs!

I will be the odd one. I love and it was my first purchase ever and I have had to order a replacment one but I can not live without...............

Oil Spritzer (sp?)
I use it everyday and Demo it every time.

I also love the scrapers and the other popular items but I could not live with out the spritzer

The silicone sisters (scrapers) are by far my favorite, I had 6 of them before I became a consultant and have added 4 more since I signed :love: & I can't forget simple additions because they can be used in so many ways!!

too hard to pick just one....what do I use almost everyday?? scrapers, white kitchen shears, bar pan, mini whipper, old bamboo tongs.....

a stone and/or batter bowl - hands down

old bamboo tongs
I have the pair I am using now and one still in a bag in my drawer. I wish so much they'd bring these back! I get a request for them all the time!

It's impossible to pick one...that's why we're all here, right?

I like the way Jennifer Soto put it in her Cooking in Action Demo. There are 5 essentials everyone needs in their kitchen. 1. Good Cookware 2. Good Bowls 3. Good Knives 4. Food Chopper 5. I can't remember, but if it were me I'd say stoneware. Then once they have the essentials, a garlic press, the spatulas, the can opener, and a mandolin.

ChefBeckyD said:
Large Bar Pan
Mini Serving Spatula
Food Chopper
Can Opener
Mix n Scraper

and the most recent must have - Mix n Chop:thumbup:

Exactly what I was thinking!!!:D

Food Chopper, 12 skillet and bar pan!

Related to Discover Your Must-Have PC Essential: The Ultimate Guide

What is your absolute most important PC product you would recommend that everyone have?

Our most essential product at Pampered Chef is our Classic Batter Bowl. This versatile bowl is perfect for mixing, measuring, and pouring. It has a non-slip base, easy-to-read measurements, and a spout for mess-free pouring. It's a must-have for any kitchen!

If someone had never heard of PC, what is the first product they should buy?

If you're new to Pampered Chef, we recommend starting with our Manual Food Processor. It's a compact and efficient way to chop, mix, and blend ingredients in just seconds. It's perfect for making salsas, dips, and even baby food. Plus, it's easy to clean and doesn't require electricity, making it a great option for small kitchens or camping trips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robochick84
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies