• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Top New Year's Resolutions for a Successful 2020

In summary, the January Guest Special is 20% off of Stoneware!!!!!! And for individual orders January 1st through January 14th, I have a special for you!
DebPC
Staff member
What are yours?

I don't make them;)

Maybe I will just work on being better at keeping the house cleaner.....

Still trying to greatly reduce my intake of high fructose corn syrup. Guess that means more trips to whole foods!

To lose 30 pounds, pay off my student loans and credit cards, to promote to director. I think thats a pretty decent list.

Lose 50 lbs...get organized...pay off credit card bills...recruit at least one new consultant...MEET THE FUTURE MR HEIDI KREITZER...LOL...

Sales SpecialsAnyone offering their own special sale etc. this month?

I am pointing out that our hosts can get all the stoneware they want at 35-70% off and the heart dish for $8.50 or less AND extra free if they follow my host coaching suggestions. I don't feel that we need to add any extra incentives to what our great company has to offer.

I am doing one!I am doing one so that I can have extra double points January 15th - Feb14!

The January Guest Special is 20% off of Stoneware!!!!!!

If you are a Past Host with a currently Active Past Host Discount, you will get an additional 10% off of the sale price!

And for individual orders January 1st through January 14th, I have a special for you!

Order one stone, get an additional 5% off
Order 2 stones, get an additional 10% off
Order 3-4 stones, get an additional 15% off
Order 5 or more and get an additional 20% off
All additional discounts will be taken at the end when I receive the order. You can e-mail me or call me with what you want and I will take care of it for you! All orders must be paid for with a debit or credit card and will ship after January 16th.

You can also order on-line, just enter First Name:Stoneware, Last Name : Sale . Just remember that the additional discount will not appear there, but will be given and I will e-mail you the final total!

I am contemplating something along these lines as I have only 4 dates left for shows in January and I really want them booked...

ANY SUGGESTIONS???
I have the 16th, 23rd, 24th and 31st.................

I lost 25lbs in the last 6 months. So I want to keep it up and lose more, work on paying off some bills.

Lose 40 lbs, promote to director by July, do my devotions consistently (that means everyday), and pay off at least $3000 of my credit card debt.

Related to Discover the Top New Year's Resolutions for a Successful 2020

What are the top New Year's resolutions for a successful 2020?

The top New Year's resolutions for a successful 2020 include setting goals, staying organized, prioritizing self-care, maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and saving money.

How can setting goals help with achieving a successful 2020?

Setting goals gives you a clear direction and purpose, which can increase motivation and productivity. It also allows you to track your progress and celebrate your achievements, leading to a more fulfilling and successful year.

How can staying organized contribute to a successful 2020?

Staying organized can help reduce stress and increase productivity. By decluttering your space and creating a schedule or to-do list, you can better manage your time and tasks, leading to a more successful and efficient year.

Why is prioritizing self-care important for a successful 2020?

Prioritizing self-care allows you to take care of your mental, emotional, and physical well-being. By practicing self-care, you can reduce stress, improve your overall health, and have more energy to tackle your goals and responsibilities, leading to a more successful and balanced year.

How can saving money contribute to a successful 2020?

Saving money can provide financial stability and security, allowing you to have more control over your future. It also allows you to invest in experiences or opportunities that can contribute to personal growth and success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies