• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best SA Bags of 2007: Shop Samples and More Now!

In summary, the conversation is discussing the Simple Additions Bag, a royal blue nylon bag for consultants to organize and carry their Simple Additions entertaining pieces. It can hold several pieces, including the large bowl, but can be heavy when fully loaded. Some consultants have found it helpful for shows, while others have stopped using it due to its weight.
Ginger428
Gold Member
They put up under Samples 2007 & the SA Bags are there also!!:D

SA bags? What are they?

They must be updating things still....earlier it showed up on the outlet!! and now if you look at the sampling package pricing, it shows that our price is more expensive, sinc the crocks and other "old" outlet product prices have been reduced!! I hope something else shows up :)

dannyzmom said:
SA bags? What are they?

Sample Packages

6829-Simple Additions Bag

For Consultants only. This royal blue nylon bag features padded sleeves to help you organize, protect, store and carry your Simple Additions® entertaining pieces. Includes a zipper closure and handles.

Anyone have one already? Do you like it?

Another Consultant that I know has them and they are really nice, especially if you carry it to a show, you don't have to worry about any of it getting broken.

They were going on Ebay a while back for $40 and up

I think I'm going to get one...

I am getting a few more crocks for gifts, the patriotic stuff, and possibly the bag as well!

Speaking of crocks as gifts, my ideas are to package them up with: a bottle of wine, a plant, (mother's day or easter) a few PC utensils, or a bread mixWhat are your ideas?

I have the simple additions bag and LOVE IT!!!

supergirljennie said:
Anyone have one already? Do you like it?

Yes I do and it is nice to have but I rarely use it...........

letscook04 said:
I have the simple additions bag and LOVE IT!!!

What exactly fits in there? How many pieces? Looks like it'll fit medium squares/bowls? I'm thinking about getting it, but I want to know what it will hold!

I Must be Blind.....I'm not finding these anywhere, not on my outlet store, not through CC and not on PP under supplies, HELP!!

I'm really like to get one or two of these.

Thanks,

Lisa

Large Bowl?Does the large bowl fit in the SA bag?

I love taking my large bowl to my shows, and it would be great to have a padded bag to carry it in.

The bag when fully loaded is HEAVY! VERY! It has holders for 4 small SA bowls and 4 small SA squares as well as the large square platter and the hospitality set if I remember correctly.
I stopped carrying it because it would leave marks in my shoulders from the weight!

erinyourpclady said:
The bag when fully loaded is HEAVY! VERY! It has holders for 4 small SA bowls and 4 small SA squares as well as the large square platter and the hospitality set if I remember correctly.
I stopped carrying it because it would leave marks in my shoulders from the weight!

I know...thats the problem, I love to take some to my shows, but they are WAY TOO Heavy!!!:confused:

Related to Discover the Best SA Bags of 2007: Shop Samples and More Now!

What types of bags are included in the "Discover the Best SA Bags of 2007" collection?

The "Discover the Best SA Bags of 2007" collection includes a variety of bags such as tote bags, crossbody bags, backpacks, and handbags.

Are these bags only available for purchase in 2007?

No, these bags are still available for purchase as they are timeless and popular designs that are still highly sought after by customers.

Can I purchase samples of the bags before committing to a full purchase?

Yes, you can purchase samples of the bags to try them out before making a full purchase. This allows you to see the quality and design of the bags before making a decision.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for the "Discover the Best SA Bags of 2007" collection?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions for this collection. Be sure to check our website or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Do these bags come with a warranty?

Yes, all bags in the "Discover the Best SA Bags of 2007" collection come with a warranty. This ensures that you are satisfied with your purchase and can receive support if any issues arise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • chefspivey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Tracy99