• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Candles at LincolnCandleCo.com - Limited Time 15% Off!"

In summary, LincolnCandleCo.com offers a wide range of high-quality candles, including scented and unscented options, jar and pillar candles, and customizable options. The current 15% off promotion is only available for a limited time, and shipping is free for orders over $50.
pampchefrhondab
Here is a website for you:

http://www.lincolncandleco.com/index.html

These are my new FAVORITE candles. I have the gingerbread and the bananna nut bread. They are the best candles I have ever burned. I'm just using the small votive and it is making my entire house smell wonderful!

These people are also the nicest you will ever meet!

I don't get anything out of recommending them, but maybe I should ask them for a discount:)!

BTW if you order by 01/31/09 use coupon code CD117H for a 15% discount.

i was just looking for a banana nut candle. thanks rhonda :D

thecougchef said:
i was just looking for a banana nut candle. thanks rhonda :D

You're welcome;)! Once you get them please let me know how you like them.

1. What types of candles are available at LincolnCandleCo.com?

At LincolnCandleCo.com, we offer a wide variety of candles including scented candles, unscented candles, jar candles, pillar candles, and more!

2. How long is the 15% off promotion valid for?

The 15% off promotion is only available for a limited time, so make sure to take advantage of it while it lasts!

3. Are the candles at LincolnCandleCo.com high quality?

Yes, all of our candles are handcrafted with the highest quality ingredients to ensure a long-lasting and clean burn.

4. Can I customize my candle order?

While we offer a variety of pre-made candles, we also offer the option to create your own custom candle by choosing the scent, size, and design of your choice.

5. Is shipping free for orders at LincolnCandleCo.com?

Shipping is free for orders over $50 at LincolnCandleCo.com. For orders under $50, a flat rate shipping fee will be applied.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam