• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Joining Kristi Miller's Team a Lucrative Opportunity?

If she wants to recruit PC consultants, she should target those who are NOT happy with PC (and I'm sure there are a few!), not those that are happy and are consulting as a hobby or as a way to get discounts on products. Seriously, what's the point of that?In summary, Kristi Miller, a new member of Chef Success, contacted a consultant for Pampered Chef for the purpose of recruiting them into her own business. She claims that her company offers a way to make $500 - $20,000 a month without selling products, stocking inventory, or any startup costs. This method of recruiting was not well received by the members of Chef Success, who believe it is not appropriate
ChefNic
Ok...who is Kristi Miller..."gwdcota"....
emailin' me...wanting me to join her business...The first sentence and a half got my hopes all up! Then the "i'm not interested in PC" ...then I start thinking...and you want ME to be interested in whatever it is you are doing???
Kristi - Chef Success is for Pampered Chef consultants who love our business and strive to make it better.
Oh.. Kristi, to answer your queston, I do PC for income for my family AND because I love the products!

Here is her message (copy/paste):

Hi
My name is Kristi Miller from SC and I see that you are a consultant for Pampered Chef. I would like to talk to you about your business, I'm actually not interested in Pampered Chef. I just wanted to know if you do your business to generate an income for your family or just because you love the products?
Are you someone who keeps their income option open to other businesses? I am looking for a few leaders that are already in the party plan or network marketing business because I am building a national and international team. And the reason I'm emailing people in this industry is because they already have an open mind about a adding an income working from home but a lot of people are not successful in party plan. I come from a party plan and I know I'd love to share with you what I've been doing, it's been great. There is no selling of any products, no stock of inventory, no obligation, no start up cost, no risk. I would love to show you how you can earn $500-$5000 a month working 5-10 hours a week or $10,000 to $20,000 a month working 10-20 hours a week. Our company is highly ranked as a work at home business with many honors and award over the past 23 years and can offer you reliable residual income without the hassle of parties, selling or inventory. Can we set up a time this week to tell you more about my work at home business?
Let me know b/c I would love to talk with you.
Kristi Miller

I don't understand? Did she get your email address from here? Is she on CS trolling for recruits?

She contacted me through CS.
I guess that's what she's doing!

Shoo fly!
swat!
lol

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!! You need to let Deb or Greg know about this~pm one of them!

I would tell Greg or Deb...I wouldnt tolerate that!

Nic, I think you are being very nice as I think she probably joined to do just what your thread says..."stalk"
I mean, really, if you just joined today, would this be the first legitimate thing you would do????

ChefNic said:
There is no selling of any products, no stock of inventory, no obligation, no start up cost, no risk. I would love to show you how you can earn $500-$5000 a month working 5-10 hours a week or $10,000 to $20,000 a month working 10-20 hours a week.

You mean I can earn *all* that money by not doing a thing? Amazing! ;)

:yuck: If that kind of money was that easy they wouldn't have to troll for recruits!

I don't think she realizes that we aren't the average DS plan....or the average online community.

Time to pull in the ranks, I think!:D

chefmeg said:
Nic, I think you are being very nice as I think she probably joined to do just what your thread says..."stalk"
I mean, really, if you just joined today, would this be the first legitimate thing you would do????

LOL - she hasn't even posted! Hey, Kristi - we have a place on here for you to introduce yourself!:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't think she realizes that we aren't the average DS plan....or the average online community.

Time to pull in the ranks, I think!:D

I agree! I haven't been contacted, not sure what her methods are for approaching people, but I would suggest that if anyone else is contacted they post here and let us know...I can't imagine this would be a one-time deal for her...

Or maybe she's already scared off - LOL!

seams like alot of money for only pt work and she didn't even tell you the name of the company she works for HMMMMMMMMMMM

Just got online for the day.Although anyone can join, this place SPECIFICALLY states:A Community for Pampered Chef ConsultantsBy stating that she is not interested in Pampered Chef, she is stating she doesn't belong here.Definitely PM Greg and Deb to address the issue with her.

I sent a message. I figure they already know, but on the off chance they don't . . . I didn't find it offensive, just stupid, annoying, and inappropriate.

Based on the two people who have reported being contacted by her, she's focusing on consultants in South Carolina.

Yes, I didn't get one either, but of course I hadn't posted today.

Um, I'm not in SC. Maybe my feet just look gullible. ;)

I didn't know you had gotten one, Rae. And here I thought I was being all sleuthy and everything. :(

I didn't get one either...maybe my new 'director' title scared her away! LOL

Well, Ann, you did a pretty good job before I came along. I do that. It's one of my gifts. :)

She's been banned, according to her profile.

Yeah Greg and Deb! Quick reactions from them! :)

She's posted on work from home and pregnancy sites and has her own website that doesn't really describe her business either.

Just..."Advancing with Us"

I'm sorry, if you can't even tell me what you do, I can't even waste my time looking at your stuff... ;)

One more reason to love this site. :)

Ah, she is with Melaleuca!

she is BANNED---

thanks Greg===

leftymac said:
You mean I can earn *all* that money by not doing a thing? Amazing! ;)
You are a riot! I was thinking the same thing! :)

by the way, what is gwdcota stand for?

chefann said:
Looks like she just joined today:
YOU'RE the one that I'd
http://www.iowafarmertoday.com/art/corncam/stalk_back.jpg

:confused:Corn?Or, as Beaker says, "COOOOOORRRRRRRNN!"

Ann... he meant STALK. ...not corn

Yes, I'm the official C S...

http://www.iowafarmertoday.com/art/corncam/stalk_back.jpgER

oohhh... now I get it. :rolleyes:

Kitchen Diva said:
You are a riot! I was thinking the same thing! :)

by the way, what is gwdcota stand for?

Greenwood something...

Greenwood, SC... (gwd)

janetupnorth said:
Ah, she is with Melaleuca!
That would be my guess too. I have a girlfriend who is with them and I've seen some of her ads, says pretty much the same thing.

If she's been banned as it says under her name how come it shows her with a 'green light' meaning online right now? :confused:

pamperedlinda said:
That would be my guess too. I have a girlfriend who is with them and I've seen some of her ads, says pretty much the same thing.

Not a guess, determined after some quick research.

Your the one that I corn???? Ann!!!! LOL!!!!!! I miss you guys!!!!

It is 100% from Melaleuca~ I used to do that and that is the wording we used!!!
This was so wrong though!!!:thumbdown:

Great to see she is banned...I know people considering the biz come here...that's great! But in desperation for some other business.... not cool!

Thanks guys for your support:love:

See ya Wave 3 ! ! !!

kcjodih said:
If she's been banned as it says under her name how come it shows her with a 'green light' meaning online right now? :confused:
"Banned" is not a user setting in vBulletin, it is a user group. (We don't have any groups here, that I know of, anyway.) Members of the Banned group can log in, but they have zero permissions and can't do much more than log in.

Wow, that was pretty ballsy; glad it got taken care of!

1. Who is Kristi Miller?

Kristi Miller is a Pampered Chef consultant from South Carolina.

2. Do you do your business to generate income for your family or because you love the products?

I do Pampered Chef for both reasons - to provide income for my family and because I love the products.

3. Are you open to other income opportunities?

Yes, I am open to exploring other income opportunities, especially if they align with my values and interests.

4. What sets your business apart from other party plan or network marketing businesses?

Our company has been highly ranked and has received numerous awards and honors for its work at home business model over the past 23 years. We offer a reliable residual income without the hassle of parties, selling, or inventory.

5. Can you tell me more about your work at home business?

Absolutely! Our company offers a flexible opportunity to earn $500-$5000 a month working 5-10 hours a week, or $10,000-$20,000 a month working 10-20 hours a week. There is no selling of products, no stock of inventory, no start-up costs, and no risk involved. I would love to set up a time to discuss this opportunity with you further.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Patricia A Tana