• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disappointed with Tuesday Morning's 400TC Sheets: A Consumer Review

In summary, the sheets were made out of cheap materials and were very wrinkled when they were returned.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
OK, just have to vent somewhere! Last week TM had their big sale, I purchased a set of sheets 400TC, suppose to be good right?? I ran them thru my FL washer in cold water and dried them. They are awful!! the pillow cases are so wrinkled I don't even think an iron would make the edges come together flat!! I called and they said once sheets have been washed, they can't take them back!! I asked her, don't you wash new sheets before you put them on your bed? She said she couldn't help me!!

Well I dont know what TM is---is it a DS company?

If the person who answered the phone couldnt help you---ask for someone higher then her...UNTIL you get the answer you are looking for.

Yes, I agree I wash my sheets before putting them on my bed, and they should not be so wrinkled like that---

Good luck in your travels--dont give up!

What were the sheets made out of?

TM is Tuesday morning (an outlet store of sorts they sell overstock, store buyouts and discontinued stuff)

Was it a reputable brand of sheets?? I still would insist to speak to a manager. Or call their headquarters.

I've bought several sets of sheets from TM. I think it depends on which brand you get. I always look for Sferra. Even at discount, they still run around ...oh gosh, I'm embarassed to admit I spent this much...$150 a set. (Retail can run into the high hundreds.) Oh, but it is like sleeping on butter they are so soft. (Glad I bought them before the cost of gas and food went up...I don't think I'd pay that much for bedding in today's economy!)

A lot of manufacturers crank out high thread count sheets, but they use cheap threads or double count the threads (it's legal depending how its worded). Google 'sheet thread count' and you'll find some good tips on what to look for.
Kris

Last edited:
legacypc46 said:
I've bought several sets of sheets from TM. I think it depends on which brand you get. I always look for Sferra. Even at discount, they still run around ...oh gosh, I'm embarassed to admit I spent this much...$150 a set. (Retail can run into the high hundreds.) Oh, but it is like sleeping on butter they are so soft. (Glad I bought them before the cost of gas and food went up...I don't think I'd pay that much for bedding in today's economy!)

A lot of manufacturers crank out high thread count sheets, but they use cheap threads or double count the threads (it's legal depending how its worded). Google 'sheet thread count' and you'll find some good tips on what to look for.
Kris

your knowledge base never ceases to amaze me!
as for the bolded part~makes ya wonder about those "other" DS companies, doesn't it;)

Meg - I have to admit, you just made me chuckle out loud!Hey, did your DD get mail yet?????

chefmeg said:
your knowledge base never ceases to amaze me!
as for the bolded part~makes ya wonder about those "other" DS companies, doesn't it;)

I love hunting for a real bargain (as in a good value)

As for your other reference.....things that make you go hmmmmmm ;)

janetupnorth said:
Meg - I have to admit, you just made me chuckle out loud!

Hey, did your DD get mail yet?????

YES!!! she has written a letter and is making art to send with...should be in the mail by the weekend!

pjpamchef said:
OK, just have to vent somewhere! Last week TM had their big sale, I purchased a set of sheets 400TC, suppose to be good right?? I ran them thru my FL washer in cold water and dried them. They are awful!! the pillow cases are so wrinkled I don't even think an iron would make the edges come together flat!! I called and they said once sheets have been washed, they can't take them back!! I asked her, don't you wash new sheets before you put them on your bed? She said she couldn't help me!!

I would keep calling until you get resolution. Or show up at the store with them and show the employee!

Good luck - I hope you get this resolved...

Related to Disappointed with Tuesday Morning's 400TC Sheets: A Consumer Review

1. What is "Tuesday Morning"?

"Tuesday Morning" refers to a weekly promotion at Pampered Chef where new products are released and special discounts are offered for a limited time.

2. When does "Tuesday Morning" occur?

"Tuesday Morning" occurs every Tuesday at 9:00 AM CST. The promotion runs for 24 hours, or until supplies last.

3. How can I find out about the products and discounts offered during "Tuesday Morning"?

You can find out about the products and discounts offered during "Tuesday Morning" by checking our website or subscribing to our email newsletter. You can also follow us on social media for updates.

4. Can I use other discounts or promotions during "Tuesday Morning"?

No, "Tuesday Morning" discounts cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, if a product is already on sale, the "Tuesday Morning" discount can be applied on top of the sale price.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased during "Tuesday Morning"?

Yes, our standard return and exchange policy still applies to items purchased during "Tuesday Morning". However, please note that any discounts applied during "Tuesday Morning" will not be refunded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJeniLobdell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies