• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Miss Out on the Pampered Chef Dress at Conference?

In summary, "Don't Ya Just Love the Product" is a slogan used by Pampered Chef to showcase their high-quality and innovative kitchen products that can be purchased through their website, independent consultants, or by hosting a cooking show or party. These products are not just for cooking, as they offer a wide range of tools and gadgets for various tasks. The slogan can be found on all of their products and represents their commitment to quality and innovation. Their products are different from others in the market due to the rigorous testing and design process by experienced chefs and food professionals, as well as their satisfaction guarantee and exceptional customer service.
letscook04
Gold Member
dresses from conference?

Attachments

• bride dress.JPG
    bride dress.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 520
I thought they were great!! Cracked me up!

I did too... My group was laughing so hard when we saw them come out!!!

I thought this was really a fabulous idea! Loved the looks of them.

Of course my next thought was something to wear around Halloween.

--Jenny L

now we know what to do with all of our discontinued products :p

They were awesome and terribly creative!

GourmetGirl said:
now we know what to do with all of our discontinued products :p

That's a whole lot of trivets and spatulas, though! I can't imagine how hot that trivet dress must have been.

On day 2, when Jean mentioned it was missing, did you hear me yell that I took it for my hot date?There are a few other pics of the fashion show in one of the announcements threads (I forget which one)

I saw TKG, Kimmers, Chefann and I think Leah and MomToEli (maybe others?) having a photo-op by the cardboard cut-outs.......where-o-where are those photos......

'Twasn't me! My director mentioned getting a shot of the cluster near one, but we didn't.

Related to Did You Miss Out on the Pampered Chef Dress at Conference?

1. What is "Don't Ya Just Love the Product"?

"Don't Ya Just Love the Product" is a slogan used by Pampered Chef to showcase our high-quality and innovative kitchen products that are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can I purchase products with the "Don't Ya Just Love the Product" slogan?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products with the "Don't Ya Just Love the Product" slogan through our website, through independent Pampered Chef consultants, or by hosting a cooking show or party.

3. Are the products with the "Don't Ya Just Love the Product" slogan only for cooking?

No, our products with the "Don't Ya Just Love the Product" slogan are not just for cooking. We offer a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets that can be used for various tasks such as baking, grilling, and meal prep.

4. Can I find the "Don't Ya Just Love the Product" slogan on all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the "Don't Ya Just Love the Product" slogan can be found on all of our products as it represents our commitment to providing high-quality and innovative kitchen tools.

5. What makes the products with the "Don't Ya Just Love the Product" slogan different from other kitchen products?

The products with the "Don't Ya Just Love the Product" slogan are designed and tested by our team of experienced chefs and food professionals to ensure they meet our high standards of quality and functionality. Additionally, we offer a satisfaction guarantee and exceptional customer service to ensure you love our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • MissChef