• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Miss 48 Hours? Not to Worry

After the 3:22 it runs a commercial and then comes back on, have patience and sit through the entire thing. It's worth it.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
You can see it here: http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/48hours/main3410.shtml
Click on the link that says, "View complete shows" and pick The Secret Life of Paige Birgfeld.

You're welcome.

KG, when I click on view full shows, Paige's isn't one of the options, am I clicking the wrong link? The most I get is a 43 second video...

Thanks.

same here - it only shows a clip of the upcming show

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You can see it here: http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/48hours/main3410.shtml
Click on the link that says, "View complete shows" and pick The Secret Life of Paige Birgfeld.

You're welcome.
The link is "watch full shows" on the left side bar. Paige's show isn't up yet but I would think it'll be there by tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks KG for letting us know!

The link was there last night when I retired. I'll check into it later.

There is a link on the right side but you have to read the story.
As a mother I must say it is truly heart wrenching.

If you click on the "more" link it shows you the whole story too.

I must say that as a writer, it was hard to keep track of who was who in a story that long. So I'll look forward to seeing the video when it is up.

Very sad ...

I didn't miss it...it hasn't aired over here yet & doesn't show up on AFN's schedule through next month. :( I checked the link earlier & didn't see more than the promo but I'll check again later this evening.

Thank you, KG for posting the info for us. :)

I DVR'd it and just watched it--but several segments were pre-empted by severe weather reports! AUGHHHHH!

Thank you sooo much KG, as I stated in another thread, we did have severe weather in our area and it knocked out our CBS affiliate. I was so aggrevated. I checked around 8:30 and still nothing. Another consultant called me at 9:30 telling me it was on. I did want to see the entire hour.

It was difficult to see Frank breakdown...among many other things that were difficult to watch but all in all, from what I saw, I think they handled the "secret life" side of things well. I love the way they ended it...as Paige being the devoted mother that she is. She would never leave her children. That is the first thing that people notice about her.

I am thinking of sending another donation to the Abby Foundation to help support the angel that heads that organization. What a truely amazing woman with a heart as big as the universe!

Thanks KG, I fell asleep last night so I didn't DVR it. I will catch this recap of it!

straitfan said:
I DVR'd it and just watched it--but several segments were pre-empted by severe weather reports! AUGHHHHH!
I know! Darn KS severe weather strikes again!
And again right now; I was taking the girls to the pool, just as a storm decided to come...:grumpy:

any news yet as to when the full story (broadcast) will be up?

Anyone else here get a ton of emails and calls from people that saw the show and are wondering if you know anything about it?

Amanda I would think within a day or two.

Ellen, no- no one has phoned or emailed me.

I still don't get anything longer than a 3 minute video...

Kitchen Diva said:
I still don't get anything longer than a 3 minute video...
Hmmm... I just watched the whole episode. You have to click on the link to the full versions on the left side bar. It's the top story.

BethCooks4U said:
Hmmm... I just watched the whole episode. You have to click on the link to the full versions on the left side bar. It's the top story.
I clicked on the watch full shows link- and her's comes up but it only plays a 3 minute and 22 second video and it stops- that's it. I've gone to sites like these before so you'd think I'd be able to watch the entire thing---nothing gets me to the full story, just the teaser video. Grrrrr I wanted to see it! But I'm obviously too stoopid to figure it out:grumpy:

I can't see thw whole thing either. I guess I'll check again tomorrow. I have to go to bed...

Have a good night, all.

We're still praying for the Birgfeld family.

Kitchen Diva said:
I clicked on the watch full shows link- and her's comes up but it only plays a 3 minute and 22 second video and it stops- that's it. I've gone to sites like these before so you'd think I'd be able to watch the entire thing---nothing gets me to the full story, just the teaser video. Grrrrr I wanted to see it! But I'm obviously too stoopid to figure it out:grumpy:

After the 3:22 it runs a commercial and then comes back on, have patience and sit through the commercial.

I figured it out...you have to wait for that first video to end, then it shows another commercial then it goes into the first of about six, 7 minute segments.

That was hard to watch. I lifted all involved up in prayer and asked God to send His angels to go forth and lead people to clues and or Paige herself! I prayed for the individual involved in Paige's disappearance to be so riddled with guilt and remorse that he is stricken with a huge desire to turn himself in!

You are in our prayers, Birgfeld family!

1. Can I still place an order if I missed the 48 hour window?

Yes, you can still place an order for the featured products within 10 days of the original air date. However, availability may be limited and promotional discounts may no longer apply.

2. Will the products still be available after the 48 hours?

Some products may still be available for purchase after the 48 hour window, but availability cannot be guaranteed. It is recommended to purchase during the 48 hour period to ensure you can get the products you want.

3. Can I get the promotional discount if I order after the 48 hours?

No, promotional discounts are only valid during the 48 hour period. After that, the products will be available at their regular price.

4. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for the "Did You Miss 48 Hours? Not to Worry" promotion?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for this promotion. You can order as many or as few of the featured products as you'd like.

5. Can I return or exchange products purchased during the "Did You Miss 48 Hours? Not to Worry" promotion?

Yes, the same return and exchange policies apply to products purchased during this promotion as they do for regular purchases. However, promotional discounts may not be applied to exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • The_Kitchen_Guy