• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Attend Tracy's Open House in Colorado?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. They have a mission to help families create quick and delicious meals at home. To find out about upcoming open houses, you can visit their website and use the "Find a Consultant" tab to locate consultants in your area. At an open house, you can expect to see and try out popular products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and purchase items at a discounted price. While not required, it is recommended to RSVP for an open house so the consultant can prepare enough products and samples. Pampered Chef also offers the opportunity for individuals to host their own open house and earn free and discounted products.
hercgirl
Hi, I am Tracy and I live in Colorado. I just had my open house this week and am looking forward to more shows.

I have been reading the messages here since I joined and you guys offer great help!

Tracy:)

Welcome to PC and to Chef Sucess!! :D

Welcome and best wishes!

Welcomehave fun and enjoy your business.

Welcome to PC and to our little nutty corner of the internet!

Welcome! I'm happy you found us here!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our mission is to help families create quick and delicious meals at home.

2. How do I find out about upcoming open houses in my area?

You can visit our website and click on the "Find a Consultant" tab. From there, you can search for consultants in your area and contact them directly to inquire about upcoming open houses.

3. What can I expect at Tracy's Open House in Colorado?

At Tracy's open house, you can expect to see and try out some of our popular products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have the opportunity to purchase items at a discounted price. It's also a great chance to socialize and have fun with other food enthusiasts!

4. Do I need to RSVP for Tracy's Open House?

While it's not required, we highly recommend RSVPing so that Tracy can make sure to have enough products and samples for everyone. You can RSVP by contacting Tracy directly or through the event page on our website.

5. Can I host my own open house with Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! Hosting an open house is a great way to earn free and discounted products, as well as share your love for cooking with your friends and family. Contact Tracy or any Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting your own open house.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KJP
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathy Friedman
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
  • Beverly M Hernandez