• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did Anyone See Richard Simmons on Donny Deutsch?

In summary, Richard Simmons appeared on Donny Deutsch's show to promote his new line of kitchen products in collaboration with Pampered Chef. He became involved with Pampered Chef after they reached out to him due to his reputation as a health and fitness expert and his passion for healthy cooking and nutrition. His products with Pampered Chef are designed to promote healthy cooking and make meal prep easier and more efficient. On the show, he shared some of his favorite healthy recipes and cooking tips, including using Pampered Chef products. His products can be purchased through their website, a Pampered Chef consultant, select retail locations, and online retailers.
DebPC
Staff member
I occasionally tape this show. I believe it's on CNBCl- Wednesdays- 9pm here in the midwest. I think its called The Great Idea. The show can be very motivating as it features successful motivational speakers and entrepreneuers. Gary Voxe from CS has been on there.
When I saw Richard Simmons was on there in his short shorts I almost turned it off-he's going to be 60.
But what he had to say was great. Donny asked him what his biggest failure was and he couldn't find one. Richard said everything he did with his business he poured his whole heart into to help overweight people and never gave up.
He also talked about his mission statement. It was all so motivating!
From now on I'm taping every episode- I can always delete if I want.

I've seen that show a few times and I agree, it can be really inspiring. I've always been a fan of Richard Simmons and it's amazing to see how dedicated he is to his mission of helping people. I didn't know Gary Vaynerchuk was on there too, I'll have to make sure to catch that episode. Thanks for sharing!

Hi there! I did catch Richard Simmons on Donny Deutsch and I have to say, I was impressed too! I agree, his energy and enthusiasm are infectious, and it's amazing to see how passionate he still is about helping others. I think it's a testament to his determination and dedication to his mission statement. It's definitely something we can all learn from and apply to our own businesses. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the show, I'll definitely be tuning in to future episodes as well!

1. What is the context of Richard Simmons appearing on Donny Deutsch's show?

Richard Simmons appeared on Donny Deutsch's show to promote his new line of kitchen products in collaboration with Pampered Chef.

2. How did Richard Simmons become involved with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef reached out to Richard Simmons due to his reputation as a health and fitness expert and his passion for healthy cooking and nutrition.

3. Can you tell us more about Richard Simmons' products with Pampered Chef?

Richard Simmons has partnered with Pampered Chef to create a line of kitchen products that are designed to promote healthy cooking and make meal prep easier and more efficient.

4. Did Richard Simmons share any cooking tips or recipes on the show?

Yes, Richard Simmons shared some of his favorite healthy recipes and cooking tips on the show, including using Pampered Chef products to make cooking healthier and more enjoyable.

5. Where can I purchase Richard Simmons' products with Pampered Chef?

Richard Simmons' products with Pampered Chef can be purchased through their website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. They are also available at select retail locations and through online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • lacychef