• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Make a Chocolate Lava Cake in the DCB with New Dessert Sauces?

In summary, "Dessert in Dcb With New Sauces" is a dessert cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that teaches you how to make delicious desserts using their Deep Covered Baker and new selection of sauces. The class covers a wide range of desserts, including lava cakes, fruit cobblers, and cheesecakes, and the new sauces add a unique twist to traditional recipes. No special equipment is required for the class, but having basic kitchen tools may be helpful. You can also use your own favorite dessert recipes with the Deep Covered Baker and new sauces. The class is suitable for all dietary restrictions, with options for gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan desserts.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Okay, I would love a dessert recipe in the DCB (oven or microwave) that can incorporate the new dessert sauces.

Ideas?

This is a recipe i have but I do not have a Word version so you would need to retype it but sub in the caramel sauce for the caramels. Plus some of the tools need to be revamped that like the Pocket Thermometer.

Attachments

• Caramel Apple Bread Pudding.pdf
    49.8 KB · Views: 478
Oh goodness gracious. Why do I bother going to Weight watchers?!
;) Sounds yumm-o!

Last night we made Molton Lava cake in the DCB, I am bringing the dessert sauces and the cute petite bamboo spoons with some vanilla wafers so if people want to try them they can. One of my guests thought it would be yummy to put some of the caramel on the chocolate cake, it was a hit! Pretty easy way to incorporate the sauces with the DCB cake!

( & Bobbi - you don't need weight watchers!!! :)

Hi there! I would recommend trying out a delicious chocolate lava cake recipe using the DCB in the microwave. You can use the new dessert sauces to create a gooey and decadent filling for the cake. Simply mix together your favorite chocolate cake mix and a jar of the dessert sauce of your choice. Then, pour the mixture into the DCB and microwave for a few minutes until the cake is cooked through. Serve with a drizzle of the dessert sauce on top for an extra indulgent treat. Let me know if you give it a try and how it turns out! Happy cooking!

1. What is "Dessert in Dcb With New Sauces"?

"Dessert in Dcb With New Sauces" is a dessert cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that teaches you how to make delicious desserts using our Deep Covered Baker (DCB) and our new selection of sauces.

2. What desserts can I make with the Deep Covered Baker and the new sauces?

The possibilities are endless! You can make anything from lava cakes, to fruit cobblers, to cheesecakes, and more. Our new sauces add a unique twist to traditional desserts.

3. Do I need any special equipment for this class?

No, you do not need any special equipment. The Deep Covered Baker and the new sauces are all you need to create delicious desserts. However, having basic kitchen tools such as measuring cups, mixing bowls, and a whisk may be helpful.

4. Can I use my own recipes with the Deep Covered Baker and the new sauces?

Absolutely! The class will provide you with new recipes to try, but feel free to use your own favorite dessert recipes as well. The Deep Covered Baker and the new sauces can enhance any dessert recipe.

5. Are there any dietary restrictions for this class?

No, our "Dessert in Dcb With New Sauces" class is suitable for all dietary restrictions. We have options for gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan desserts. Please let us know if you have any specific dietary needs and we will accommodate them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookscorner
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
akrebecca