• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Demystifying Fundraisers: Understanding the Basics in Simple Terms

In summary, to get started with hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, simply reach out to a consultant and express your interest. 15% of the total sales from the fundraiser will go towards your cause. You can customize the products offered for your fundraiser with the help of your consultant. The duration of the fundraiser can vary from two weeks to a month. Pampered Chef provides support throughout the process, including materials, guidance, and online resources.
schel
Ok, we have all seen the books out there, "PC's for dummy's, cooking for dummy's, etc...

Well I need some information on how fundraisers work. I have one scheduled on the books, but do not understand the 15% of $600.00 thing.....

Please explain in "dummy" language!

Thanks!

Schel

P.S. I am not calling myself dumb, I just need it S-P-E-L-L-E-D out for me I guess.

Thanks!

if the total commisionable sales are below $600 the org only gets 10% of the total if the sales are above $600 they get 15% of the total.
Andrea

I was just reading that the percentage is based on Total Guest Sales before tax and shipping, not commissionable sales.

Tracy

:) :) :)

Flamingo said:
if the total commisionable sales are below $600 the org only gets 10% of the total if the sales are above $600 they get 15% of the total.
Andrea

So; If the sales are say $500.00 The total they would get is like $50.00 right?

If so, then I get it thanks!

Schel

schel said:
So; If the sales are say $500.00 The total they would get is like $50.00 right?

If so, then I get it thanks!

Schel
That's right. I always promote fundraisers as "what's your goal?" and then do the math for them. If they have 200 people in their group and 100 participate they each need to sell ___# choppers or cookbooks or... or $____ in any products in the book. I also offer my own incentives if they get over certain amounts in sales.

Tracy,

It's just like host benefits on a regular show - they are based on the guest sales. Consultant incentives and paychecks are the only things based on commissionable sales.

Last edited:

Related to Demystifying Fundraisers: Understanding the Basics in Simple Terms

1. How do I get started with hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To get started, all you need to do is reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting a fundraiser. They will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary materials and information.

2. What percentage of the sales from the fundraiser goes towards the cause?

For fundraisers with Pampered Chef, the organization hosting the event receives 15% of the total sales as a donation. This can add up quickly and make a significant impact for your cause.

3. Can we customize the products offered for our fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can be tailored to fit the needs and preferences of your organization. You can work with your consultant to select the best products for your fundraiser and make it more personalized for your supporters.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

The duration of a fundraiser with Pampered Chef can vary depending on your needs and goals. It can last anywhere from two weeks to a month, giving your supporters enough time to place their orders and support your cause.

5. What support does Pampered Chef provide during the fundraiser process?

Pampered Chef is committed to helping you have a successful fundraiser. Your consultant will be there to guide you through the process, provide materials and support, and answer any questions you may have. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers online resources and tools to make the fundraising process even easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• koima
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
EgresiPC
  • Cricket713