• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious & Refreshing Crystal Lite Treats!

In summary, the conversation discusses using Crystal Lite to make treats and provides tips and suggestions for creating tasty and healthy options. The recommended flavors for making treats are lemonade, raspberry lemonade, and peach tea, but other flavors can also be used. Crystal Lite treats can be made without using an oven or stove and can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. To make them healthier, sugar-free Crystal Lite and additional toppings like fresh fruits and nuts can be used. Creative serving suggestions include skewers, mini popsicles, and layered parfaits.
Jenni
First I made some orange crystal lite and put it in fridge to chill. Second I made some fruit punch flavored crystal lite and poured it into the floral cupcake pan place in the freezer till frozen.
Right before the party started I poured the orange into the truffle bowl...then floated 5 red flowers on top. Everyone loved it and talked about it....
As the red melted a bit it made a pretty color and tasted really good!

My Mom can't have carbonated drinks so thats what got me thinking....

I bet that looked pretty!

Just curious, did the ice roses float right side up?

They naturally floated the way you would want them to, flower side up.

straitfan said:
Just curious, did the ice roses float right side up?

If the roses are flipping over - it's because they are too thick. Don't fill the wells of the pan as full, and they should be fine.

what an awesome idea! Great for those pushing the wedding shower's with PC!

Sound very pretty! I'm going to use that idea, thanks. Great idea for those few of us that don't care much for carbonation, too.

Hello there! It sounds like you came up with a delicious and refreshing treat using Crystal Lite! I love how you incorporated different flavors and textures into your creation. It's always great to have options for those who can't have carbonated drinks. I'm sure your guests were impressed with your creativity and the beautiful presentation. Keep up the great work and keep experimenting with different Crystal Lite flavors. Your mom must be so proud of your ingenuity. Happy cooking!

Related to Delicious & Refreshing Crystal Lite Treats!

1. What flavors of Crystal Lite can be used to make treats?

The Crystal Lite flavors that work best for making treats are the lemonade, raspberry lemonade, and peach tea flavors. However, you can also experiment with other flavors to find your favorite combination.

2. Can Crystal Lite treats be made without using an oven or stove?

Yes, Crystal Lite treats can be made without using an oven or stove. You can use a microwave or simply mix the Crystal Lite with cold water and refrigerate it to set.

3. Are there any healthy options for Crystal Lite treats?

Yes, Crystal Lite treats can be made healthier by using sugar-free Crystal Lite and adding fresh fruits or nuts as toppings.

4. Can Crystal Lite treats be made in advance and stored?

Yes, Crystal Lite treats can be made in advance and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.

5. What are some creative serving suggestions for Crystal Lite treats?

Crystal Lite treats can be served in a variety of ways, such as cutting them into bite-sized pieces and serving them on skewers, making mini popsicles, or even layering them with yogurt for a parfait. Get creative and have fun with your serving ideas!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
TammyF
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies