• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can This Apple Cinnamon Bread with Caramel Sprinkle Be Your New Favorite Treat?

In summary, the Delicious Appley Goodness Bread recipe requires all-purpose flour, baking soda, ground cinnamon, salt, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, unsweetened applesauce, chopped walnuts (optional), and Pampered Chef Sweet Caramel Sprinkle. Substitutions such as whole wheat flour, gluten-free flour blend, coconut sugar, honey, mashed bananas, or pureed pumpkin can be made for some of the ingredients. The Sweet Caramel Sprinkle can be prepared by simply sprinkling it on top of the bread batter or mixing it into the batter. The recipe can be made in a different pan, but the baking time may vary. Leftover bread can be stored in an a
linojackie
INGREDIENTS
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 c brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups apples - peeled, cored, and coarsely chopped
Pampered Chef Sweet Caramel Sprinkle

DIRECTIONS
In bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside. In large mixing bowl, place oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla and apples. Stir into flour mixture. (will be really thick!!!) Divided mixture between two greased 8-in. x 4-in. bread pans or among the 4 wells of the well greased Pampered Chef Mini Loaf Pan. Sprinkle top generously with the Sweet Caramel Sprinkle. Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until bread test done. Cool for 10 minutes on wire rack before removing from pan.

Wow, this sounds awesome!! Thanks for sharing!

Wow, this sounds like a delicious recipe! I love the combination of apples and cinnamon, and the addition of the Sweet Caramel Sprinkle sounds like the perfect finishing touch. I can't wait to try making this bread for my family. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

What ingredients do I need to make the Delicious Appley Goodness Bread recipe?

To make this recipe, you will need:

• 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
  • 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
  • 1 tablespoon Pampered Chef Sweet Caramel Sprinkle

Can I make any substitutions for the ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, you can make a few substitutions if needed. Instead of all-purpose flour, you can use whole wheat flour or a gluten-free flour blend. You can also use coconut sugar or honey in place of the granulated and brown sugar. If you don't have applesauce, you can use mashed bananas or pureed pumpkin as a replacement. The Sweet Caramel Sprinkle can be swapped with cinnamon sugar or chopped nuts.

How do I prepare the Pampered Chef Sweet Caramel Sprinkle for this recipe?

To prepare the Sweet Caramel Sprinkle, simply open the jar and sprinkle it onto the top of the bread batter before baking. You can also mix it into the batter before pouring it into the pan for a more evenly distributed flavor.

Can I make this recipe in a different pan besides the Pampered Chef Stoneware Loaf Pan?

Yes, you can use a different pan for this recipe, but the baking time may vary. If using a metal loaf pan, reduce the baking time by 5-10 minutes. If using a glass loaf pan, increase the baking time by 5-10 minutes. You can also make this recipe in a muffin tin, but again, the baking time will be different.

How should I store any leftover Delicious Appley Goodness Bread?

If you have any leftover bread, store it in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also wrap it in plastic wrap and freeze it for up to 3 months. When ready to eat, thaw the bread at room temperature or in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amorris
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • DebPC