• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Darby, Is It Possible to Get This Shirt in a Different Colour?

In summary, our company offers a variety of colors for our shirts and is happy to accommodate specific color requests without any additional cost. Processing time for a shirt in a different color may vary depending on availability, but we will do our best to fulfill the request and provide an estimated delivery date. If a customer is not satisfied with the color, they can exchange the shirt for a different color or receive a refund. However, not all sizes may be available in every color due to varying inventory levels.
britishchef
http://www.cafepress.com/cheffershirts.101740854

I can't seem to find exactly what I want at the cafepress store... most of the fitted shirts are in Jr size, and the adult raglan has yuck colours. I would like the shirt above if it was available in colours, a darker green or something. Is that possible? :)

Hi Amber,

I think the only colors that it is offered in is Grey or White. I do know that they have a ringer tee (but I think it is a Jr's) in Green, or Brown...

This store has a limited selection of items that you add your design to. I WISH they offered more...

Darby, did you get the note that Cafe Press sent to shopkeepers that they're adding colors to some of the shirts? Woo-hoo!

Yea!!I did...and we are in the process (this weekend...lol) of making ALL of our changes and adding the new colors and designs. I'll keep you all posted!!

Related to Darby, Is It Possible to Get This Shirt in a Different Colour?

1. Can I request a specific color for this shirt?

Yes, you can request a specific color for this shirt. We offer a variety of colors for our shirts and would be happy to accommodate your request.

2. Will there be an additional cost for a different color?

No, there will not be an additional cost for a different color. Our shirts are priced the same regardless of the color chosen.

3. How long will it take to receive the shirt in a different color?

The processing time for a shirt in a different color may vary depending on availability. We will do our best to fulfill your request as soon as possible and will provide an estimated delivery date at the time of your order.

4. Can I exchange the shirt if I am not satisfied with the color?

Yes, you can exchange the shirt if you are not satisfied with the color. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase and will gladly exchange the shirt for a different color or offer a refund.

5. Are all sizes available in every color?

Unfortunately, not all sizes may be available in every color. Our inventory levels may vary and some colors may sell out faster than others. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies