• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dallas Homeschoolers: List Your Business in Our Yahoo Group Database

In summary, the Dallas Homeschoolers Yahoo Group database serves as a resource for homeschooling families in the Dallas area to find businesses and services that cater to their needs. To list a business in the database, one must first join the group and follow guidelines for submission. There is no cost to be listed, and only approved members of the group can access the database. Business listings can be updated or removed at any time by contacting the moderators.
chefcarole
I am a member of a Yahoo group for Dallas area homeschoolers. There is a database for people to list their businesses. Am I allowed to put my name, PC consultant and address/phone #? I'm afraid the answer is probably no since it is considered online advertising right?

You're exactly right. The answer is no.:( One way you can allude to it is just by listing your business as a consultant for a direct sales company specializing in kitchen tools or something like that.

Good luck!

Thanks Becky!

Related to Dallas Homeschoolers: List Your Business in Our Yahoo Group Database

What is the purpose of the Dallas Homeschoolers Yahoo Group database?

The Dallas Homeschoolers Yahoo Group database is a resource for homeschooling families in the Dallas area to find businesses and services that cater to their needs. By listing your business in the database, you can reach potential customers who are actively seeking products or services that align with their homeschooling lifestyle.

How do I list my business in the Dallas Homeschoolers Yahoo Group database?

To list your business in the database, you must first join the Dallas Homeschoolers Yahoo Group. Once you are a member, you can submit your business information, including name, contact information, and a brief description, to be added to the database. Make sure to follow the group's guidelines for submitting business listings.

Is there a cost to list my business in the Dallas Homeschoolers Yahoo Group database?

No, there is no cost to list your business in the database. The Dallas Homeschoolers Yahoo Group is a free resource for homeschooling families, and we do not charge businesses to be listed in the database.

Who can see my business listing in the Dallas Homeschoolers Yahoo Group database?

Only members of the Dallas Homeschoolers Yahoo Group can see the database. This group is a closed group, meaning that only approved members can access the content. This ensures that your business listing is seen by a targeted audience of homeschooling families in the Dallas area.

Can I update or remove my business listing in the Dallas Homeschoolers Yahoo Group database?

Yes, you can update or remove your business listing at any time by contacting the group's moderators. If your business information changes or you no longer wish to be listed in the database, simply let us know and we will make the necessary updates. We want to ensure that the database is always accurate and helpful for our members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Natashya Giardina
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathytnt