• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Daiquiri, Martini, Appletini Drink Mix

In summary, the main differences between daiquiri, martini, and appletini drink mixes are the ingredients used and their unique flavor profiles. These drink mixes can also be used in non-alcoholic drinks by substituting the alcohol with a non-alcoholic base. They are also gluten-free and can be purchased in bulk for events or parties. To prepare a drink using the mix, simply follow the instructions on the packaging and add garnishes for added flavor and presentation.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Daiquiri, Martini, Appletini Drink Mix. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

Has anyone tried these new flavors??? What do you think?

They're fine. I'm not thrilled with any of the flavors we have, but the new ones aren't too bad. They are definitely better with the alcohol. Without, the Lemon Drop Martini tastes pretty much like lemonade and the Strawberry Daquiri is too sweet, I think. With alcohol, they are ok, but not super. I think the Daquiri might be better as a frozen drink so I'm going to try that when I serve them at my Spring Products party. The Lemon Drop might be better with Citrus Vodka rather than regular Vodka. I might try that at my party too.I know you didn't ask, but I've also tried all the other ones we have and have thoughts on those. The Margarita without alcohol tastes like a pretty good sour mix. With tequila, it's not a bad Margarita. A little extra lime helps freshen it up. The Cosmo without alcohol is too sweet. But add a little vodka and some fresh lime juice and it's pretty tasty. I'm not a fan of the Mojito. I just don't understand why it has cucumber in it. There are too many flavors to figure out in that one. I thought I would like the Appletini, but it tastes really weird. It smells delicious -- like a sour apple Jolly Rancher. But with or without alcohol, it has an odd taste and I can't find any way to make it better.None of them taste to me like a drink you'd get if you went out for drinks. But as a fun drink for a party, the Lemon Drop, Strawberry Daquiri, Margarita and Cosmo are decent.Shari in TX

1. What is the difference between a daiquiri, martini, and appletini drink mix?

The main difference between these three drink mixes is the ingredients used. A daiquiri drink mix typically includes rum, lime juice, and simple syrup. A martini drink mix is made with gin or vodka and vermouth. An appletini drink mix contains vodka, apple schnapps, and lemon juice. Each mix also has its own unique flavor profile.

2. Can I use the daiquiri, martini, and appletini drink mixes in non-alcoholic drinks?

Yes, all of our drink mixes can be used in non-alcoholic drinks. Simply substitute the alcohol with your preferred non-alcoholic base, such as fruit juice or sparkling water. You can also adjust the amount of mix used to suit your taste.

3. Are the daiquiri, martini, and appletini drink mixes gluten-free?

Yes, all of our drink mixes are gluten-free. They are made with natural ingredients and do not contain any wheat, barley, or rye.

4. How do I prepare a daiquiri, martini, or appletini using the drink mix?

To prepare a drink using our mix, simply follow the instructions on the packaging. Typically, you will need to combine the mix with your preferred alcohol and shake or stir with ice. You can also add garnishes, such as fruit slices or herbs, for added flavor and presentation.

5. Can I purchase the daiquiri, martini, and appletini drink mixes in bulk?

Yes, all of our drink mixes are available for purchase in bulk. This is a great option for parties or events. You can also save money by purchasing in bulk compared to buying individual packets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg