• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

CS Up and Running: A Big Thank You to Greg | Love and Gratitude

In summary, "CS Up and Running" is a private platform for independent Pampered Chef consultants to connect, learn, and grow together. It provides resources such as training materials, product information, marketing tools, and support from fellow consultants. Pampered Chef is thanking Greg, a consultant who has gone above and beyond in helping others in the community. Consultants are encouraged to contribute their own content to the platform and can access it by logging into their consultant account and clicking on the "CS Up and Running" tab.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
Thank you to Greg for getting CS up and running again!
:love::love::love::love::love:

YAH!!!!!! I have gone through withdrawls. Had questions and had to wait for HO.

Yes, thank you Greg!!!! Hope you had a great vacation - bet you're soooo glad to be back!, LOL...

Whoohoo! No More Withdrawls! :p

Ok, I can stop my medication now for CS withdrawls....lol

So how many of you were on the 13th step of CS withdrawl? Thanks Greg!

YAH!! thanks Greg!

Thank you greg! We ALL really appreciate it!

Thank you Greg...now it's back to getting very little work done! Just kidding Thanks so much!!

Thank you Greg! I've missed you!

Shew....my withdrawals were getting pretty intense!!! :D

Thanks Greg and Deb! I know what a pain downtime can be... I can only imagine how awful it is with a site this size! Hope you enjoyed your time in the City! I spent my first few years living in San Francisco, not that I remember much, lol.

1. What is the purpose of "CS Up and Running" and why is Pampered Chef thanking Greg?

The purpose of "CS Up and Running" is to provide resources and support to independent Pampered Chef consultants. Greg, a Pampered Chef consultant, has gone above and beyond in helping others in the community, and we want to express our gratitude for his contributions.

2. What kind of resources can consultants find on "CS Up and Running"?

Consultants can find a variety of resources on "CS Up and Running," including training materials, product information, marketing tools, and support from fellow consultants. It is a valuable hub for all things related to Pampered Chef.

3. Is "CS Up and Running" only available to Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, "CS Up and Running" is a private platform only accessible to independent Pampered Chef consultants. It is a place for them to connect, learn, and grow together.

4. Can consultants contribute their own content to "CS Up and Running"?

Absolutely! "CS Up and Running" encourages consultants to share their expertise and best practices with the community. It is a collaborative platform where everyone can contribute and benefit from each other's knowledge.

5. How can I access "CS Up and Running" as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To access "CS Up and Running," simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "CS Up and Running" tab. If you are having trouble accessing the platform, please reach out to our support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies