• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a URL for FB Pages w/ >25 Likes

In summary, a URL for a Facebook page with more than 25 likes is a unique web address that directs users to your page and can be created by going to your page's settings and choosing a username under "Create Page @Username." It is important to have a custom URL for branding, marketing, and SEO purposes. Your URL can be changed once, but there are restrictions and guidelines, such as a minimum of 5 characters and no special characters or generic terms.
FancyChef
Can anyone tell me how to set up my own URL on my FB page? I have 71 likes so I am over the allowed 25.

Go to: www. facebook. com/username
(take out the spaces)

Thank you!

I'm lost, I do as Joy told me and I get nowhere. I get

The page you requested was not found..You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive.
■Return home
■Go back to the previous page.

what am I doing wrong?

I figured it out. I was trying to go to my page name instead of .com/username

I now have a url I can give out.

once your page has 25 likes you can give it a specialized name

Why does my url take me to my personal FB page and not my business page?

cookingwithlove said:
Why does my url take me to my personal FB page and not my business page?

Did you set it up for your personal page? When you go to that link, it defaults to set up the URL for your personal page. There's a link you have to click to adjust your business page.

Related to Creating a URL for FB Pages w/ >25 Likes

What is a URL for a Facebook page with more than 25 likes?

A URL for a Facebook page with more than 25 likes is a unique web address that directs users to your Facebook page. It is important for businesses and organizations to have a custom URL as it makes it easier for people to find and access their page.

How do I create a URL for my Facebook page with more than 25 likes?

To create a URL for your Facebook page with more than 25 likes, you must first have a page with at least 25 likes. Once you have met this requirement, you can go to your page's settings and under the "Page Info" tab, click on "Create Page @Username." From there, you can choose a unique username for your page which will become your URL.

Can I change my URL for my Facebook page with more than 25 likes?

Yes, you can change your URL for your Facebook page with more than 25 likes. However, you can only change it once, so it is important to choose a URL that you will be happy with for the long term. To change your URL, go to your page's settings and under the "Page Info" tab, click on "Edit" next to your page's username.

Why is it important to have a custom URL for my Facebook page with more than 25 likes?

Having a custom URL for your Facebook page with more than 25 likes is important for branding and marketing purposes. It makes it easier for people to find and remember your page, and it also looks more professional than a long, random URL. Additionally, having a custom URL can improve your page's search engine optimization (SEO).

Are there any restrictions or guidelines for creating a URL for a Facebook page with more than 25 likes?

Yes, there are some restrictions and guidelines for creating a URL for a Facebook page with more than 25 likes. The username must be at least 5 characters long and can only contain alphanumeric characters (A-Z, 0-9) and periods. It cannot contain any special characters or generic terms such as "admin" or "page." Additionally, the username cannot be changed to one that is already in use by another page or profile.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ally44
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
lfg8764
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Stacielynn