1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Contacts w/o emails...

1. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

Is there an easier way to remove them from my contact list than deleting them individually? I spend an awful lot of time selecting one by one and was considering deleting them, but all I was doing was going one by one.

Oct 22, 2009
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Why are you deleting them? You could mail them something once a month to keep you name in front of them. Or if they ever call to order you'd already have part of their contact info in there to save you time on your data entry.

Oct 22, 2009
  3. AJPratt

Maybe I wasn't clear. I wouldn't use the contact list off of my website to mail them and if I don't have email addys, I don't have regular mail addys. I would use contacts from P3to mail things. I am just tired of going line by line (40 pages) of contacts to select who something is going to.

Oct 22, 2009
  4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Wish I could offer some helpful advice....I find our PWS difficult and frustrating for contacting guests, so I'm not very familar with it.

You may want to see if you have it programmed to add everyone to your contact list. If so, you may consider changing it so that you decide who to add and avoid having ctcs without email addresses. Not much help, sorry.

5. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Your PWS won't send them anything, if there's no email address, so it I guess I don't think it really matters if they're there or not.

Oct 22, 2009
  6. Sheila

And if you delete them from one & not the other, the next time you sync, they'll be added again. I agree, if you are sending out a newsletter or something, just add everyone. The ones without e-mail addresses should automatically be omitted because there's no destination. I use iContact, not the PWS to send e-mails, so I'm just assuming it works in a similar manner. ;)

Oct 22, 2009
  7. AJPratt

It gives me an error if a contact is selected that has no email. What a pain.

Oct 22, 2009
  8. AJPratt

Well, I do appreciate all of your help!

Oct 22, 2009
  9. Sheila

How do you e-mail from P3? I've never done that.

Oct 22, 2009
Have something to add?