• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Contact List: Easy Ways to Remove Contacts Without Emails

In summary, you may want to consider changing your contact list so that you decide who to add and avoid having contact information without email addresses. If you delete them from one and not the other, the next time you sync, they will be added again.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Is there an easier way to remove them from my contact list than deleting them individually? I spend an awful lot of time selecting one by one and was considering deleting them, but all I was doing was going one by one.

Why are you deleting them? You could mail them something once a month to keep you name in front of them. Or if they ever call to order you'd already have part of their contact info in there to save you time on your data entry.

Maybe I wasn't clear. I wouldn't use the contact list off of my website to mail them and if I don't have email addys, I don't have regular mail addys. I would use contacts from P3to mail things. I am just tired of going line by line (40 pages) of contacts to select who something is going to.

Wish I could offer some helpful advice....I find our PWS difficult and frustrating for contacting guests, so I'm not very familar with it.

You may want to see if you have it programmed to add everyone to your contact list. If so, you may consider changing it so that you decide who to add and avoid having ctcs without email addresses. Not much help, sorry.

Your PWS won't send them anything, if there's no email address, so it I guess I don't think it really matters if they're there or not.

And if you delete them from one & not the other, the next time you sync, they'll be added again. I agree, if you are sending out a newsletter or something, just add everyone. The ones without e-mail addresses should automatically be omitted because there's no destination. I use iContact, not the PWS to send e-mails, so I'm just assuming it works in a similar manner. ;)

It gives me an error if a contact is selected that has no email. What a pain.

Well, I do appreciate all of your help!

How do you e-mail from P3? I've never done that.

What is the purpose of streamlining my contact list?

Streamlining your contact list helps to keep your list organized and up-to-date. It also ensures that you are only contacting people who are interested in your Pampered Chef products and services.

How do I know which contacts to remove?

Look for contacts that have not engaged with your emails, have incorrect or outdated information, or are no longer interested in your products. You can also remove contacts who have marked your emails as spam or have requested to be unsubscribed.

What are some easy ways to remove contacts without emails?

You can use your email marketing platform to filter out contacts without emails and delete them in bulk. You can also manually go through your list and remove contacts without emails one by one.

Will removing contacts affect my email marketing efforts?

Removing contacts who are not engaged or are no longer interested in your products can actually improve your email marketing efforts. It ensures that your emails are being sent to a targeted and interested audience, resulting in better open and click-through rates.

How often should I streamline my contact list?

It is recommended to review and streamline your contact list at least once a year. However, if you notice a significant increase in unsubscribes or a decline in engagement, it may be beneficial to do it more frequently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cati123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • jcsmilez