• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Connect with Friends on Instant Messaging - AIM and MSN Accounts Available

I
imported_Nikkijo
Hi all!! I had my arm twisted and opened up two accounts. Feel free to add me as your friend!!

AIM- uwosh08grad

MSN- nikkitysplit at hotmail dot com

who else is on??

I am on MSN- [email protected]

AIM is not Vista friendly so I dont have that anymore. I have yahoo but i havent installed it on this puter.

AIM - BigSisGretch

I"m not on either of them.........have fun chatting without me.............

pcchris said:

I'll be here though.........so feel free to check in and say hi.........lol...

I am here... almost as much as I am on MSN. Ha ha. And if you PM me, I get an email and pop right on. I check this place first thing when I wake up (usually WHILE MSN is logging in) then several times through the day. If I get an email that I have a message- Im on here in a flash. I am weak. I am an internet junkie. BUT. I don't watch ANY television. So that is how I justify it. I just spend the socially acceptable amount of television time in here with YOU!! (which may or may not be a good thing in the opinion of others, but it works well for me)

pcchris said:
I'll be here though.........so feel free to check in and say hi.........lol...

Don't worry Chris, I don't either, so I will be here with you!

pcchris said:

missydivine said:
Don't worry Chris, I don't either, so I will be here with you!

I check both... But I do have to admit it is nice to get rid of "the 30 second rule"....... I am still new at the msn thing... never thought I was computer literate enough to have it. lol

I'm always logged in to my messangers... unless I put my puter to sleep to give it a break;)

JaimeQ said:
I'm always logged in to my messangers... unless I put my puter to sleep to give it a break;)

Add me! Add me!! The more friends the merrier!!

add me too :(

JaimeQ said:
I tried to add you and i'm not sure if it worked or not....

i added you ;)

I don't have it...just like my mom! lol

JaimeQ said:

Add me Jamie!! add Me!!

Nikkijo said:
Add me Jamie!! add Me!!

I added you it should come up as amq0306 (aim)

JaimeQ said:

I am the same way with MSN and Yahoo. I even have them up at work but will probably wait a while once I start my new job and see what the boundaries before I load either.

Coolio, I have a few of you added to my MSN.

I am so glad I have some of you on im!!

Ok...just wanted to let you all know I am only using msn. when I downloaded AIM something came with it and caused major computer problems..so needless to say it is off the computer.

Just Promoted!I just promoted to Director on 1/1/08. :party:

How soon do we see Director items on Consultant's Corner?

Welcome! I would guess it will probably be around the 8th, when everything updates.

Maybe even the 10th. The first month of Directorship things are a little screwy. You won't get really accurate reports until February.

Congratulations to you and welcome to DCS!!

Congratulations on promoting....and ditto on the welcome to DCS!

:party: Congratulations!! :chef:

That's terrific! Congratulations!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Will you be at Leadership so we can give you a big WAHOO?

Lisa

Related to Connect with Friends on Instant Messaging - AIM and MSN Accounts Available

1. How do I add someone as a friend on AIM or MSN?

To add someone as a friend on AIM or MSN, you can search for their username or email address in the "Add a Friend" or "Find a Contact" feature on your messaging platform. Once you find their profile, you can click the "Add" or "Add Friend" button to send them a friend request.

2. Can I have friends on both AIM and MSN with the same username?

Yes, you can have friends on both AIM and MSN with the same username. However, keep in mind that these are two separate messaging platforms, so you will need to add your friends on each platform individually.

3. How do I know if someone has added me as a friend on AIM or MSN?

If someone has added you as a friend on AIM or MSN, you will typically receive a notification or friend request from them. You can also check your friend list or contact list to see if their username appears.

4. Is it necessary to have an AIM or MSN account to use instant messaging?

No, it is not necessary to have an AIM or MSN account to use instant messaging. There are many other messaging platforms available, such as WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger, that do not require an AIM or MSN account.

5. How do I delete a friend on AIM or MSN?

To delete a friend on AIM or MSN, you can typically right-click on their username in your friend list or contact list and select the option to remove or delete them. You can also go to your account settings or preferences and manage your friend or contact list from there.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Ann F
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies