• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference 2007 New Products/Announcements

In summary, there will be a big Fall with exciting new products such as stainless cookware, kitchen tools, and serving dishes. There will also be restyled products, new theme shows with downloadable invitations, and a new theme show system. Customers can earn points towards cookware, and there will be special host and guest deals each month. Half-price combos will also be available in the English catalog. Some items will be discontinued, and there will be changes in the SA collection. There will also be a recruiting promotion and new materials. The catalog will have more pages and there will be price changes for paperwork.
kdawn1124 said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know what this is. The only guess I have is maybe for breading things to fry.
Yep!

It's a set of 3 trays that lock together, so you can have flour, egg and breadcrumbs for breading. They're microwaveable, so you can also melt chocolate in them for dipping candy and cookies.

thanks ann that was really a great thing for you to do..

Thanks Ann for doing that for us. I could wait to get up this morning and check.

Lots of stuff. I am so excited!:)

Couple of Questions1) 60% off 1 piece of cookware or set - that includes the new line and all pieces of cookware?

2) Guest special for September - guests spend $10 vs $14.95 on cookbook??

3) Only stones in October on sale are the deep covered baker or the new round - correct?

Thanks so much!

ltkacz said:
1) 60% off 1 piece of cookware or set - that includes the new line and all pieces of cookware?

2) Guest special for September - guests spend $10 vs $14.95 on cookbook??

3) Only stones in October on sale are the deep covered baker or the new round - correct?

Thanks so much!
1) yes- ANY one piece or set of cookware!
2) yes- save 4.95. NO LIMIT
3) yes- only the 2 stones in October

chefann said:
Yep!

It's a set of 3 trays that lock together, so you can have flour, egg and breadcrumbs for breading. They're microwaveable, so you can also melt chocolate in them for dipping candy and cookies.

That is so cool!! Thank you!! I'm glad I wasn't the only one who didn't know what that was!! :p:p

One of the demos at conference was Chef Chris showing the correct way to bread things - have a wet hand and a dry hand. That video will probably end up on CC or on the DVD.

chefann said:
One of the demos at conference was Chef Chris showing the correct way to bread things - have a wet hand and a dry hand. That video will probably end up on CC or on the DVD.

I just recently watched a "Take Home Chef" episode where Curtis (the chef) demonstrated the same thing - all the breading I did with my mom growing up, I never knew that, but it makes so much sense!! :)

Can anyone answer my "Dots Bowls" question from above?

Here is a flyer with all the pictures. Hope it saves you time. I can't post it on here in Word as it is too big but I will post it as two documents. Just past one into the other.

Attachments

• FALL 2007 NEW PRODUCT LINE.pdf
    395.8 KB · Views: 490
cathyskitchen said:
Also, question about the Dots Round Bowls - are they the same bowls as this season, just not called "small" anymore, and packed in sets of 2? If so, I agree with the rename - they are not that small!! ;)
The current "Small dots bowls" will be available in a set of 2, and will be called the "Dots round bowls." There is a NEW item that will be the "Dots small round bowls." They're a curvier shape, like the mugs with no handles.

Thanks Sarah!

chefann said:
The current "Small dots bowls" will be available in a set of 2, and will be called the "Dots round bowls." There is a NEW item that will be the "Dots small round bowls." They're a curvier shape, like the mugs with no handles.

OH! I get it now - so the NEW sm. round bowls are smaller than the CURRENT sm. round bowls, hence the rename of the current ones. I like the current ones (bought a set of 8 to go with the rest of my square SA plates), but they are pretty big for cereal (perfect for salad, tho). I guess I'm going to have to get the smaller ones now for cereal/oatmeal, etc!!! ;)

Thanks, Ann!!

Here is the A and B version in word.

Attachments

• FALL 2007 NEW PRODUCT LINE A.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 472
  • FALL 2007 NEW PRODUCT LINE B.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 373
Oops- another thing I forgot to put in the original post: This is the LAST catalog for the Professional cookware. Come spring, there will be exec and stainless only!

I'll add it to the announcement for newcomers.

chefann said:
Oops- another thing I forgot to put in the original post: This is the LAST catalog for the Professional cookware. Come spring, there will be exec and stainless only!

I'll add it to the announcement for newcomers.

I had a feeling that was coming. No one orders the Professional from me anymore, anyway - once they see the Exec., that's all they want! :) And now, I can sell the rest of them the Stainless (all of those ppl who caused a ruckus at my shows talking about the dangers of Teflon - UGH!) :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting the pictures. I just made a word doc too. A little too late.

Thanks so much for posting the list of items and the pictures. I really appreciate it.

chefann said:
Joy, I didn't look to see if the restyled stuff has new product numbers. Some might (like the bamboo tongs that are completely different and a new price), but it it were me, I'd recycle the numbers on the items that just have new handles and no price increase.
Do you have a Mini-catalog from conference? Item numbers are in there.

I used Joy's "trick" to find the new item numbers of the restyled products - here they are (so you can look at pictures):

NEW Cheese Knife - 1126
NEW Slice 'N Serve - 1166
NEW Pizza Cutter - 1302
NEW All-Purpose Spreader - 1642
NEW Large Spreader - 1646
NEW Bamboo Spoon Set - 1674
NEW Small Bamboo Spoon Set - 1675 (I think - but these look like the old "Spooners" to me)
NEW Bamboo Spatula Set - 2042
NEW Small Spreader - 2071
NEW Mini-Serving Spatula - 2622
NEW Large Serving Spatula - 2626

I think that's all of them. The way I found them was just going up one or two numbers from the old item number, and voila, there they were!! :) HTH!

Thanks for all the info ladies - I'm just soaking it all up & LOVING IT!! :p

*gasp* Canuks stay out!

Just kidding.... your announcements will probably be just about the same as ours, though. So you won't be surprised at your meeting or conference.

Hee hee hee hee.... I can't help myself!! I promise I won't tell anyone in my team that I already know stuff! ;)

Why aren't the new smaller version dot bowls in the mini catalog? Are they going to be sold in sets of two also. Maybe, I am not understanding correctly, can someone help.

vtchef said:
Why aren't the new smaller version dot bowls in the mini catalog? Are they going to be sold in sets of two also. Maybe, I am not understanding correctly, can someone help.
They are on page 13 of the mini catalog. The ones that are currently called dots small round bowl have a name change to dots round bowl and will now also be sold in sets of 2 - those are not pictured in the mini. HTH

Thanks Beth

Restyled Products AddedI added the "restyled" products to page "B" of Sarah's original document. Not sure of the prices though.

Attachments

• FALL 2007 NEW PRODUCT LINE B.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 440
WOW!!! Thank you Ann, Joy, Sarah and Cathy for all the sharing. All the list and pics are very helpful to us that plan ahead.

A BIG THANK YOU!

Appetizer plates and caddy setHow plates come with it? The picture shows 10. Do we get all ten plates?

Also does anyone have the picture for the new bamboo tongs?

Thanks,
Amy

amybee said:
How plates come with it? The picture shows 10. Do we get all ten plates?

Also does anyone have the picture for the new bamboo tongs?

Thanks,
Amy

Keep looking through this thread and there are pics of all the new products.

amybee said:
How plates come with it? The picture shows 10. Do we get all ten plates?
It actually comes with 12 white 6" plates. Cranberry ones are available separately in a set of 4.

Wow! I love the caddy set it is cute.

Thanks

I think that's going to be another popular product. And, when you consider that it comes with 12 plates, it's a good price point, too. They're the perfect little size for a co*ktail party. And because they're small, the caddy isn't too heavy to carry with all 12 plates in it.

I haven't seen it mentioned here yet - what is on the cover of the new catalog? And what is on the cover of the mid-season catalog? TIA!

The new catalog is, say it together now, Stainless Cookware!
I don't remember if they showed the mid-season cover or not.

They didn't reveal the mid-season cover yet...

chefann said:
The new catalog is, say it together now, Stainless Cookware!
I don't remember if they showed the mid-season cover or not.

Awesome! I was hoping that was it! Thanks! :)

sarahmarie said:
Here is a flyer with all the pictures. Hope it saves you time. I can't post it on here in Word as it is too big but I will post it as two documents. Just past one into the other.

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!

cathyskitchen said:
I added the "restyled" products to page "B" of Sarah's original document. Not sure of the prices though.

Thanks for adding these.

Thanks, Does anyone have a list of what products were earned in the June/July sell a thon?

Thank you!Thanks so much for taking the time to type all that out! I truly appreciate it. :) Pam

Its under the conference thread june/july sell athon levels

KellyTheChef said:
They didn't reveal the mid-season cover yet...

I heard there werent going to be any mid season products this season.

Does anyone have the Fall/Winter sampler package info they can send to me?

nope no midseason products! so no more you can't buy that yet!

Jenni32874 said:
Does anyone have the Fall/Winter sampler package info they can send to me?
Sample package info isn't out yet. You can see the Sell A Thon lists in that thread. Usually, sample packages are based on those levels, with some things singled out as open stock.

PSPingMom said:
I heard there werent going to be any mid season products this season.
You are correct. No mid season PRODUCTS, but there will be a new mid season catalog COVER.

That way, if someone has looked through the catalog once, and then sees a new catalog...they think it's a new one! They did testing and found that people would look through and find something in the second catalog that they didn't see in the first one. Even though they are basically the same catalog- just some minor changes.

Cool, huh?

Great job! Thanks so much! Sounds like a great new season is coming!

Momof3

Thanks for sharing this news-I am so excited for the fall season!!!

Question on Incentive announcement?I was at wave 3; had to leave the last general session about 45 minutes early due to my travel schedule. Today I have already completed the PC conference survey....and there was something referenced on "incentive trip" announcement....I don't have the wording right, I'm sure, but it sounded like a change to how to earn a trip (probably in future years....).

If someone explain, or refer me to something online if it is there....

Again...I'm just working for a question from the survey....I've seen nothing else about this subject.

Thanks in advance.

<b>1. What are the new products being introduced at Conference 2007?</b><p>The new products being introduced at Conference 2007 include stainless cookware, skimmer, splatter screen, gravy separator, forged carving set, finger guard, forged cutlery, bamboo specialty cooking set, appetizer plates, napkins, platters, kitchen towels, coating trays and tool, sweet cinnamon and caramel sprinkle, pastry mat, pizza party set, festive desserts set, trivet, and more.</p><b>2. What are the changes being made to existing products?</b><p>The changes being made to existing products include restyling of bamboo utensils and serving tools, theme show materials, Pan-O-Rama program, half-price combos in English catalog, and discontinued items such as carving set, handy scraper, kitchen brush, SBRC and Una Muestra, hot pad/trivet, striped small bowl, baker's mat, entertaining set, lift and serve, TPC main dishes cookbook, Twixit! clips, and more.</p><b>3. What are the theme shows and their corresponding recipes?</b><p>The theme shows are Bevs and Bites (Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie), Real Food Real Fast (Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet), and Chocolate Bliss (Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies). More recipes for all themes can be found in the SBRC.</p><b>4. What is the August host special?</b><p>The August host special includes the 3" petite paring knife and 5" boning knife.</p><b>5. What are the changes in the recruiting program?</b><p>The changes in the recruiting program include a new recruiting materials and phone line to direct prospective consultants to their consultant to sign, Dream Patrol postcards for each new recruit, and special recognition at Leadership for top 100 recruiters from July 1 to October 31.</p>
1. What are the new products being introduced at Conference 2007?

The new products being introduced at Conference 2007 include stainless cookware, skimmer, splatter screen, gravy separator, forged carving set, finger guard, forged cutlery, bamboo specialty cooking set, appetizer plates, napkins, platters, kitchen towels, coating trays and tool, sweet cinnamon and caramel sprinkle, pastry mat, pizza party set, festive desserts set, trivet, and more.

2. What are the changes being made to existing products?

The changes being made to existing products include restyling of bamboo utensils and serving tools, theme show materials, Pan-O-Rama program, half-price combos in English catalog, and discontinued items such as carving set, handy scraper, kitchen brush, SBRC and Una Muestra, hot pad/trivet, striped small bowl, baker's mat, entertaining set, lift and serve, TPC main dishes cookbook, Twixit! clips, and more.

3. What are the theme shows and their corresponding recipes?

The theme shows are Bevs and Bites (Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie), Real Food Real Fast (Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet), and Chocolate Bliss (Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies). More recipes for all themes can be found in the SBRC.

4. What is the August host special?

The August host special includes the 3" petite paring knife and 5" boning knife.

5. What are the changes in the recruiting program?

The changes in the recruiting program include a new recruiting materials and phone line to direct prospective consultants to their consultant to sign, Dream Patrol postcards for each new recruit, and special recognition at Leadership for top 100 recruiters from July 1 to October 31.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Veevahchef
  • naekelsey