• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Commission Structure Breakdown: Find Yours Here!

The new info can be downloaded from CC - look for New Consultant Rewards Brochure And it is either FK05 or FK07 on a supply order I think.
heat123
Silver Member
A brochure that has commission structure breakdown on it on supply order anymore? I ordered some from our old starter program and ran out of them and haven't found a brochure with that info on it with the new program?? Thanks!

I just asked them to put it on the 30-60-90 day brochure and they said they have been working on getting it on something...can't remember...but it should be soon.

The "reward yourself" brochure (this is a thicker one) does have the commission breakdown. It's item #FL02. I rarely give this to a potential recruit unless she's just about to sign because I've been known to "throw up" on potential recruits.:eek:

pamperedbecky said:
The "reward yourself" brochure (this is a thicker one) does have the commission breakdown. It's item #FL02. I rarely give this to a potential recruit unless she's just about to sign because I've been known to "throw up" on potential recruits.:eek:

That's the one with the jewelry pictures in it right? I bought a bunch of those last yera but i dont use them because I, like you, tend to puke on people if I don't watch myself...and that's a highly vomitous brochure, IMHO. If anyone wants them, let me know - I have a folder full of them.

Yes. I have to really watch myself or I have thrown up all over potential recruits too. Now I only give them the brochure with the women on the front and a catalog. When we meet I answer their questions and let them do most of the talking.

Once they sign the agreement I give them the other brochure that PC offers with the new consultant tracking chart and the paperwork box along with an "assignment" to go over everything (at least skimming through it) before the products get there. We also set up the first training appointment.

If they aren't ready to sign I will give them information that they asked about so they can read it over and reinforce what I said but nothing more. That is so hard for me because I wanted my director to give me everything NOW so I could read it all but in retrospect I am glad she fed it to me as I needed it. Too much information scares people away!

BethCooks4U said:
Yes. I have to really watch myself or I have thrown up all over potential recruits too. Now I only give them the brochure with the women on the front and a catalog. When we meet I answer their questions and let them do most of the talking.

Once they sign the agreement I give them the other brochure that PC offers with the new consultant tracking chart and the paperwork box along with an "assignment" to go over everything (at least skimming through it) before the products get there. We also set up the first training appointment.

If they aren't ready to sign I will give them information that they asked about so they can read it over and reinforce what I said but nothing more. That is so hard for me because I wanted my director to give me everything NOW so I could read it all but in retrospect I am glad she fed it to me as I needed it. Too much information scares people away!
hmmm... maybe that's been my problem all along. I give out TMI at the beginning and then no one is interested in meeting in person:eek: :( !

Thanks for the info Becky! I think I have it I just didn't realize the chart was in that booklet!

The new info can be downloaded from CC - look for New Consultant Rewards Brochure

And it is either FK05 or FK07 on a supply order I think.

Related to Commission Structure Breakdown: Find Yours Here!

What is a commission structure?

A commission structure is a plan that outlines how much an employee will earn in commissions based on their sales or performance. It typically includes a base salary plus a percentage of sales or a flat rate for each sale made.

How is a commission structure determined?

The specific details of a commission structure vary depending on the company and the type of job. Factors that may be considered when determining a commission structure include industry standards, the company's budget, and the employee's performance and experience.

What are the different types of commission structures?

There are several types of commission structures, including straight commission, tiered commission, draw against commission, and salary plus commission. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages, and it is important to understand how each one works before choosing a job or negotiating a commission structure.

How does a commission structure affect my earnings?

The type of commission structure you have can greatly impact your earnings. For example, a straight commission structure may result in higher earnings if you meet or exceed your sales goals, while a salary plus commission structure may provide more stability but lower potential earnings.

Can a commission structure be changed?

In most cases, a commission structure is outlined in an employee's contract and cannot be changed without their consent. However, companies may occasionally revise their commission structures due to changes in the market, industry, or company policies. It is important to review any changes carefully to understand how they may impact your earnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Angel
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PC Angel
  • chef131doreen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • NooraK