• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coldwater Creek 70% Off Online Code: Save Big on Women's Clothing - WXH6452

In summary, the "Coldwater Creek 70% off" sale is a limited-time promotion where all Coldwater Creek products are discounted by 70% off their original price. The sale typically takes place during the end of the season, usually in the months of January and July. However, the exact dates may vary each year. Discount codes and coupons cannot be used during this sale, as the 70% off discount is already applied to all products. All items in the Coldwater Creek collection are included in the sale, unless otherwise specified. This includes clothing, accessories, and home goods. The sale is available both in stores and online, but product availability may vary between the two options.
PamperChefCarol
Just in case anyone is interested, there is a on line code for Coldwater Creek for 70% everything on their site

WXH6452

I just used it to pick up this sweater/jacket that I had my eye on, but couldn't justify $80, somehow $24 just sounded better!

Wow that is awesome!! Thanks.

Yes - but the 70% off is only for online ad subscribers....(that's why I didn't start a thread about it.) For anyone who isn't an online subscriber, I guess you could become one though.:)

The prices at the store are better than online. Maybe the 70% equals out, but the e-mail I got today said 60% off everything. I got a $79.50 jacket for $23, and the earrings and no iron blouse that I got weren't even online. I got all three items for $2 more than the original price of the sweater I returned.

If you have an outlet near you Tommy Hilfiger has an outstanding sale going on right now too! I got $300 boots for $29.99 less 30% so I got a pair of Black and a pair of brown! :) All of their leather handbags that range from $175 to $350 are $39.99 less 30%, I couldn't believe it until I got to register and paid for them. LOL

I ordered some CC stuff last week. It came today. it is HUGE! it was my first time ordering from them. Does their stuff run big?

And FYI if you buy something at full price and it goes on sale (doesn't matter how long ago you bought it) you can get the price difference.

I plan to do that for an $80 sweater I bought. (I had a gift card) so it wasn't hard to buy it (not being on sale).

Related to Coldwater Creek 70% Off Online Code: Save Big on Women's Clothing - WXH6452

What is the "Coldwater Creek 70% off" sale?

The "Coldwater Creek 70% off" sale is a limited-time promotion where all Coldwater Creek products are discounted by 70% off their original price.

When does the "Coldwater Creek 70% off" sale take place?

The sale typically takes place during the end of the season, usually in the months of January and July. However, the exact dates may vary each year.

Can I use any discount codes or coupons during the "Coldwater Creek 70% off" sale?

No, unfortunately discount codes and coupons cannot be used during this sale. The 70% off discount is already applied to all products.

Are all items included in the "Coldwater Creek 70% off" sale?

Yes, all items in the Coldwater Creek collection are included in the sale, unless otherwise specified. This includes clothing, accessories, and home goods.

Is the "Coldwater Creek 70% off" sale available in stores or online only?

The sale is available both in stores and online. However, the availability of products may vary between the two, so it is recommended to check both options for the best selection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
Hathery
Replies
Views