• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clear Out Basement Items - Make Me an Offer!

In summary, the person enjoys The Late Show with David Letterman, but finds Jay Leno's monologues to be flat. They also enjoy watching Bush speech mess-ups on Letterman.
pamela
Make me an offerI have several items I am trying to get out of our basement! E-mail at [email protected] if you are interested in seeing the list as I can't post it on here;)

I love The Late Show with David Letterman. He's just so silly it's funny. He doesn't seem to be trying very hard to be funny sometimes and I think that's funny. Anyone else watch him?
When visiting NY city a few summers ago, I was able to go to the "Hello Deli" and I had my picture taken with Rupert. The models were there, but I didn't really want them in on my picture.
Rather than watching the show, I should really be in bed. I know I'm really staying up too late if I see the singer at the end.

I love David Letterman:thumbsup:, although I don't watch him a lot. I do prefer him over Jay Leno. I like "Headlines" the most from Jay Leno's show. But Dave cracks me up because, just like you said, he's so laid back and doesn't have to try to be funny. I started watching him in college.

I prefer Jay Leno...but trust me, once Jay retires and Conan Obrien takes over for him I will definately watch David Letterman...I find Conan to be absolutely annoying...

I usually fall asleep before Jay comes on but when Terry Bradshaw is on his show I force myself to stay awake...those are his funniest shows.

Lately my husb and i have found Jay Leno's monologue flat. Although we are a huge fan of headlines!!!

travelgirl said:
Lately my husb and i have found Jay Leno's monologue flat. Although we are a huge fan of headlines!!!

I agree....sometimes I wish he would just skip the monologue and go to headlines or Ross or Jay Walking...that is what I like to watch and then I go to bed.

OMG! Ross the intern is the only reason I watch Leno.

I'm a Letterman girl ALL the way!!!

I rarely watch either one of them. I try to go to bed between 1000 and 1030. I love it when I catch the Bush speech mess-ups on Letterman though - they are hilarious!

The chin is IN! :cheerleader: LOL

I prefer Letterman to Leno, but sadly I think Dave hasn't been as funny in the last couple years. He just dosen't seem as sharp as he used to be to me.

Can't stand anything on Jay... even Ross annoys me anymore. Maybe I'm just easily annoyed hehe ?

I actually DO love Conan. Hubby and I will be ecstatic when he takes over for Leno.

yummybytes said:
I prefer Letterman to Leno, but sadly I think Dave hasn't been as funny in the last couple years. He just dosen't seem as sharp as he used to be to me.

Can't stand anything on Jay... even Ross annoys me anymore. Maybe I'm just easily annoyed hehe ?

I actually DO love Conan. Hubby and I will be ecstatic when he takes over for Leno.

LOL...I am opposite...I find Conan absolutely annoying...

Related to Clear Out Basement Items - Make Me an Offer!

What types of items can I expect to find in a "Clear Out Basement Items - Make Me an Offer!" sale?

Our "Clear Out Basement Items - Make Me an Offer!" sales feature a variety of items such as kitchenware, cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and other home goods. These items may be discontinued, overstocked, or lightly used.

Are the prices negotiable at a "Clear Out Basement Items - Make Me an Offer!" sale?

Yes, the prices at our "Clear Out Basement Items - Make Me an Offer!" sale are negotiable. We encourage our customers to make us an offer on any item they are interested in purchasing. We want to clear out our basement inventory, so we are open to negotiating prices.

Can I return items purchased at a "Clear Out Basement Items - Make Me an Offer!" sale?

Unfortunately, all sales at our "Clear Out Basement Items - Make Me an Offer!" event are final. We cannot accept returns or exchanges on any items purchased. We recommend thoroughly inspecting items before making an offer to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend a "Clear Out Basement Items - Make Me an Offer!" sale?

No, our "Clear Out Basement Items - Make Me an Offer!" sales are open to anyone who is interested in purchasing our discounted items. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend or make a purchase.

Can I find current Pampered Chef products at a "Clear Out Basement Items - Make Me an Offer!" sale?

Our "Clear Out Basement Items - Make Me an Offer!" sales primarily feature discontinued or overstocked items, but there may be a few current Pampered Chef products available. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of specific current products at these events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
missydivine
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly