• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chopper Rated Best in Good Houskeeping!

Well I'm sorry but I cannot Shop at Target, Walmart, or any other American Store since I live in Japan. All the Calphalon pans sold here have a lifetime warranty and I don't have a problem with anything sticking to them.
heat123
Silver Member
My Dear aunt saved this article for me from Good Houskeeping Mag. May 2005 edition! In their test -our chopper was the first on their list stating it chopped most evenly and it was comfortable to use followed by the Zyliss Comfort food chopper than the OXO mini chopper.

Just thougth I would share! I will let my guests know at my next show about this piece of PR!

Our Grill Pan is highly rated too!I just saw in this months "Cooks Illustrated" that our grill pan came in 2nd out of 10 for best all around grill pan.

Woo hoo!

(Can't remember who came in first. I think it was Calphalon because it was quite a bit cheaper. But ours was the best performer.)

RachelNguyen said:
I just saw in this months "Cooks Illustrated" that our grill pan came in 2nd out of 10 for best all around grill pan.

Woo hoo!

(Can't remember who came in first. I think it was Calphalon because it was quite a bit cheaper. But ours was the best performer.)
It also didn't take into consideration the warranty of the product. I guess the Calphalon grill pan only has a 10 year warranty. Someone told me that, so if they would have considered the fact that ours is lifetime, it would be worth the extra $40-$45 that ours costs! I think Calphalon won because of the price point, but price isn't everything sometimes.

Not that it matters much but..all Calphalon pans come with a lifetime warrantee. I have a whole bunch of their pans which I bought before I knew about Pampered Chef's Cookware. They are excellent pans but I'm trying to slowly convert over to Pampered Chef's Cookware just because its kind of embarassing when customers ask me how good the Pampered Chef pans are, when I don't have any! :p

Well, I guess the information I got was wrong. I got all Calphalon when we got married nearly 8 years ago. Once I started earning the Professional stuff for free, I started giving my Calphalon away to charity. I like the PC stuff better. The Executive line is going to be even better!!

RE: Not that it matters much but..
pampered_usmc said:
all Calphalon pans come with a lifetime warrantee. I have a whole bunch of their pans which I bought before I knew about Pampered Chef's Cookware. They are excellent pans but I'm trying to slowly convert over to Pampered Chef's Cookware just because its kind of embarassing when customers ask me how good the Pampered Chef pans are, when I don't have any! :p

All Calphalon pans do NOT have a lifetime warranty. The line that Target carries only has a 10 year warranty. While they are good pans, I like the Pampered Chef pans much better. They are easier to clean and nothing sticks.

dollfangs said:
All Calphalon pans do NOT have a lifetime warranty. The line that Target carries only has a 10 year warranty. While they are good pans, I like the Pampered Chef pans much better. They are easier to clean and nothing sticks.

Well I'm sorry but I cannot Shop at Target, Walmart, or any other American Store since I live in Japan. All the Calphalon pans sold here have a lifetime warranty and I don't have a problem with anything sticking to them.

1. How does the chopper work?

The chopper has a sharp stainless steel blade that rotates when the handle is pressed down, quickly and efficiently chopping food items placed inside the container.

2. Is the chopper easy to clean?

Yes, the chopper is designed with a removable blade for easy cleaning. The container and lid are also dishwasher safe for convenience.

3. Can the chopper be used for all types of food?

Yes, the chopper is versatile and can be used for a variety of food items such as vegetables, fruits, nuts, herbs, and even cooked meats.

4. Does the chopper come with any additional accessories?

Yes, the chopper comes with a storage lid that allows you to chop and store food in the same container, saving time and reducing the need for extra dishes.

5. Is the chopper durable and long-lasting?

Yes, the chopper is made with high-quality materials and is built to last. It also comes with a lifetime guarantee, ensuring your satisfaction with the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rhonda4554
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies