• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Ideas for Using the Chillzanne Server at Your Summer Events

In summary, the Chillzanne can be used for a variety of purposes, including for appetizers and main dishes.
Lisa S
Anyone have any ideas for a main dish or appetizer (other than shrimp or deviled eggs) for the Chillzanne? I would like to use it at my shows in June and not make a dessert. (I want to promote it for July)

Thanks for your help!

I actually used it on Memorial Day with the Curry Chicken Lettuce Wraps (or some name like that). It may have been from an older Season's Best. I put the chicken mixture in the middle part and the lettuce leaves you use to wrap them in on the sides. You could also add any extra ingredients in the other side compartments, like water chestnuts or something. I like using it for fruit and a fruit dip, too.

I went to a Director's Kitchen Show Live in my area and it was a "Breakfast for Dinner" show where she made omelets. She had all the ingredients to put in the omelets in the compartments, like green pepper, spinach, cheese, mushrooms, etc. I never thought of that! I've heard people use it to make the ice cream sandwich torte on too. I'm sure people will have plenty of other ideas! :)

Chillzanne IdeasI LOVE LOVE LOVE MY CHILLZANNE! When I first got this I thought it was just for veggie trays and deviled eggs. I have since learned otherwise and I use it like CRAZY! I actually made the layered Fiesta dip in the new seasons best on it- just spread it out right on the flat side. I made it at about 9:00 in the morning before my sister-in-laws shower- left it in my car until we got back to her house at 4:00 p.m. and it was still nice and chilled unti lwe finished it off around 6:00 that evening! What a great item this is! And the lid makes it just that much better for taking it along.

Also.....I have used it for SEVERAL cookouts this year. I put my burger topping on it- lettuce stays crispy, tomatoes stay chilled and onions stay fresh! And when I lay romaine lettuce leaves under the toppings it looks great too.

Also....I almost always put it in my Woven rectangle Basket/Server. It fits perfect and once you take the lid off all you see if the food. Looks great!

I am attaching my Chillzanne Idea Sheet that I hand out!

Attachments

• Chillzanne Platter Ideas.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 955
Sara~
Thanks for the flyer! I love the ideas!

Sara,

I love the Chillzanne too... just needed some creative uses! Thanks for the flyer!

Layered Dips!!!Hi,

I do the layered Mexican Party Dip (can't remember what book it's in......I think one of the old season's best) or a layered seafood dip.

I have sold MANY Chillzannes with the Mexican Party dip!!

:)

Michelle

1. What is the Chillzanne Rect. Server made of?

The Chillzanne Rect. Server is made of durable and lightweight plastic, making it both easy to handle and long-lasting.

2. Can the Chillzanne Rect. Server be used in the microwave?

No, the Chillzanne Rect. Server is not microwave safe. It is designed to be used for chilled and room temperature foods only.

3. How do I clean the Chillzanne Rect. Server?

The Chillzanne Rect. Server is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily hand washed with warm soapy water. It is important to dry it thoroughly before storing.

4. What is the capacity of the Chillzanne Rect. Server?

The Chillzanne Rect. Server has a 3.5 cup capacity, making it perfect for serving dips, spreads, and other small appetizers.

5. Is the Chillzanne Rect. Server freezer safe?

Yes, the Chillzanne Rect. Server is freezer safe. It can be used to freeze foods or to keep chilled foods cold for extended periods of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • unlimitedchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedChef05
Replies