• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Change over kits

cincychef

Advanced Member
Jul 18, 2007
Does anyone know if inactive consultants will get the change over kit? I can not find it anywhere. If they have to be active is it June or July or both? Thanks!!!

Also I know that inactive consultants don't get the consultant news but will they get the special addition consultant news?

JodyB

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2009
No, inactive consultants will not get the changeover kit. I think it will ship in August IF a consultant re-activates in August (assuming they submit nothing in July)

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
I think change-over kits are suppose to arrive to consultants by July 31st. I think you have to be active 3 consecutive months before, but I am not sure.

cincychef

Advanced Member
Jul 18, 2007
If anyone else knows for sure that would be great. I can not find the info. Most of my consistent consultants were not active last month and I am trying to figure out if they will get the fall change over kits.
Thanks!

jennyl

Feb 2, 2006
I called Solution Center last night with this question - got right through with no wait time! :)
They said a consultant just has to be active this month to get it.

Example 1 - I submitted in June, just have a small online order for July so far and shows I'll submit next week - my changeover kit will ship with the schedule they emailed

Example 2 - consultant that was not active in June (but was in May) - hers will ship as soon as she submits $150 or more in July (or whenever she next submits).

Hopefully I wrote that clearly.

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
Jenny: Thank you for calling HO about this. After I read your post I immediately e-mailed 3 of my downline that are teetering. The information in the change-over kit is so very important to the continued success of our business. :)