• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trish in Texas: Praying for a Car Angel & Blessing

In summary, "Trish in Texas: Praying for a Car Angel & Blessing" is a heartwarming and inspirational story about a woman who receives unexpected help after praying for a car. It is based on a true story and is suitable for readers of all ages. The book is available for purchase in both physical and digital formats and conveys a message about the power of faith, kindness, and the impact of small acts of generosity.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
My car broke down while I was taking my husband to work today. Praying for a car angel, I called a neighbor to see if he could could tow me home with ropes. Lo and behold, he showed up with another neighbor I didn't know who had his own towing business...Guess what was in the tow truck cab? Angels were on the window !!!!

Now, I am praying that my car angel can bring me a new/used car that is good and reliable and easy for us to afford!! Anyone in the D/FW (Mid-Cities) area know of such a vehicle?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Great story, Trish! Sorry, I don't live in your area, nor do I have a safe/reliable extra car (I have an extra car, just not reliable!!).

I'll be praying to your car angel, too!

Thanks!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

What is "Trish in Texas: Praying for a Car Angel & Blessing" about?

"Trish in Texas: Praying for a Car Angel & Blessing" is a heartwarming story about a woman named Trish who is struggling to afford a car. She turns to prayer for help and receives unexpected assistance from a kind stranger.

Is this book based on a true story?

Yes, "Trish in Texas: Praying for a Car Angel & Blessing" is based on a true story. It was inspired by a real woman's experience and serves as a reminder of the power of faith and kindness.

Is this book appropriate for all ages?

Yes, "Trish in Texas: Praying for a Car Angel & Blessing" is suitable for readers of all ages. It is a heartwarming and positive story that can be enjoyed by children and adults alike.

Can I purchase this book in physical or digital format?

Yes, "Trish in Texas: Praying for a Car Angel & Blessing" is available for purchase in both physical and digital formats. You can purchase it through Pampered Chef's website or other major online retailers.

What message does this book convey?

This book shares a powerful message about the importance of faith, kindness, and the impact we can have on others through small acts of generosity. It also highlights the beauty of unexpected blessings and the power of positive thinking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
  • Trish in Texas
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
  • Trish in Texas
  • General Chat
Replies