• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Remember My Pampered Chef Consultant Number? Where Can I Find It?

In summary, to find your consultant number, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on "My Business" at the top of the page. Your consultant number is used for identification, tracking sales and commissions, and for ordering and customer support. It cannot be changed, but can be shared with customers verbally, on business cards or marketing materials, or entered during the ordering process. If you forget your consultant number, you can find it by logging into your account or contacting customer support.
ErinApron
I cant for the life of me remember my consultant number and i feel like a moron...where do get it at?

Are you a new consultant?

If so, find the email with your welcome letter from PC....your cons. # & password will be in that letter. ;)

open P3 - your name and consultant number are on the top of the screen in the blue or black bar

thanks so much!

Hi there! Don't worry, forgetting your consultant number happens to the best of us. Your consultant number can be found on your consultant agreement or on any previous orders you have placed. If you are still having trouble finding it, you can reach out to our customer service team and they can assist you in retrieving your number. We're all human and mistakes happen, so don't feel like a moron! We're here to help.

Related to Can't Remember My Pampered Chef Consultant Number? Where Can I Find It?

1. How do I find my consultant number?

To find your consultant number, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on "My Business" at the top of the page. Your consultant number will be displayed on the right side of the screen under your name.

2. What is my consultant number used for?

Your consultant number is used to identify you as a consultant and to track your sales and commission. It is also used for ordering and customer support purposes.

3. Can I change my consultant number?

No, your consultant number is assigned to you and cannot be changed. If you need assistance with your consultant number, please contact our customer support team.

4. How do I give my consultant number to a customer?

You can give your consultant number to a customer by sharing it with them verbally, including it on your business card or marketing materials, or having them enter it during the ordering process on the Pampered Chef website.

5. What if I forget my consultant number?

If you forget your consultant number, you can find it by logging into your Pampered Chef account or by contacting our customer support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
PamperedChefTerri