• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't find the perfect burger? Let Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives help you out!

we are going to have Shrimp Scampi tonight!!!!!!! I love shrimp scampi- I make it with a nice shallot and lemon bur blanc sauce and add linguine noodles! :)Sounds like you're having a good time!I LOVE shrimp scampi- I make it with a nice shallot and lemon bur blanc sauce and add linguine noodles! :)I am making PC Chipotle Ranch Chicken w/ cauliflower and broccoli.I made the dip lastnight but didn't use a full packet of mix so today I'm mix it up with some oil olive and rub it on.I was going to grill some salmon. But I typed out the microwave white chicken chili recipe
rennea
Gold Member
I am making PC Chipotle Ranch Chicken w/ cauliflower and broccoli.

I made the dip lastnight but didn't use a full packet of mix so today I'm mix it up with some oil olive and rub it on:chef:

I was going to grill some salmon. But I typed out the microwave white chicken chili recipe for someone and it sounds really good. So I think I'll make that instead.

Need to find something easy.....I have a Couples Show tonight w/ 13 couples attending!:eek::thumbup:

Today is my daughter's 14th birthday so we are having pizza per her request. :balloon:

chefann said:
I was going to grill some salmon. But I typed out the microwave white chicken chili recipe for someone and it sounds really good. So I think I'll make that instead.

Can you send that to me or direct me to where I can find it? Sounds yummy.

Chicken for the family, and I'm making the artichoke bread bowl dip for our meeting tonight!! YUMMMY! I will grill the chicken tonight because it will be over 95 degrees today here! As it is I have to turn on the oven for a few for the dip!

We're having the Quick Turkey Chili cooked in the microwave.

The white chicken chili is delicious!!

Chicken Parmesean with Crushed Jersey Tomato Sauce, I saute a little Olive Oil, Garlic and Basil in the pan and then add the crushed Jersey tomatoes.

Pan fry my chicken, towel dry excess oil.
Put chicken, sauce, fresh basil and fresh mozzerella and bake on a stone for about 10 mins.

We had Italian Bread, corn on the cob, and left over mushroom risotto as a side.

It was delicious!!

vwpamperedchef said:
Chicken Parmesean with Crushed Jersey Tomato Sauce, I saute a little Olive Oil, Garlic and Basil in the pan and then add the crushed Jersey tomatoes.

Pan fry my chicken, towel dry excess oil.
Put chicken, sauce, fresh basil and fresh mozzerella and bake on a stone for about 10 mins.

We had Italian Bread, corn on the cob, and left over mushroom risotto as a side.

It was delicious!!

Sounds Yummo:chef:

MMmmmm...Vanessa, I like what YOU had!!

We are having grilled brats on buns, and beans and rice. DH will be in heaven!

I'm still not doing well on anything heavy so we are having egg salad sammies tonight. Mmmm eggs...

Tabouli salad, with a bit of Greek Seasoning Mix added.
Plus fresh nectarines from our tree.It's hot today so we're going vegetarian (after yesterday's o.d. on Shrimp Gumbo)Very yummy!

CookingwithMary said:
Tabouli salad, with a bit of Greek Seasoning Mix added.
Plus fresh nectarines from our tree.

It's hot today so we're going vegetarian (after yesterday's o.d. on Shrimp Gumbo)

Very yummy!

Sure! Rub it in! I have a bunch of nectarines from my grocery store, but it takes forever for them to ripen. Sometimes they grow fuzzy things before they finish ripening.

JAE said:
Sure! Rub it in! I have a bunch of nectarines from my grocery store, but it takes forever for them to ripen. Sometimes they grow fuzzy things before they finish ripening.

Nectarines and peaches both do that for me!!

Seems like they are either hard as a rock and tasteless...or so mushy I don't want to touch them!

rennea said:
I am making PC Chipotle Ranch Chicken w/ cauliflower and broccoli.

I made the dip lastnight but didn't use a full packet of mix so today I'm mix it up with some oil olive and rub it on:chef:

Oooo, a rubbbb oooohhh la laaaaa

ChefBeckyD said:
Need to find something easy.....I have a Couples Show tonight w/ 13 couples attending!:eek::thumbup:
:)
Woo! Hoo! Let us know how it went!

We ended up having Shrimp Scampi, and baked sweet potatoes (baked in the DCB in the microwave). It's what DS wanted - shrimp and sweet potatoes.

ChefBeckyD said:
We ended up having Shrimp Scampi, and baked sweet potatoes (baked in the DCB in the microwave). It's what DS wanted - shrimp and sweet potatoes.

I LOVE shrimp scampi- I make it with a nice shallot and lemon bur blanc sauce and add linguine noodles! :)

ChefBeckyD said:

Micah has good taste!

Kitchen Diva said:
I LOVE shrimp scampi- I make it with a nice shallot and lemon bur blanc sauce and add linguine noodles! :)

Mine is so simple....no shallots! I love shallots, but can't always find them in the grocery stores around here.

So mine is lemon juice, white wine, olive oil, and garlic. Let that sit for a few minutes, and then pour it over the shrimp in a stone. Grate Parmesan Cheese over it, and sprinkle some mince parsley over that - and bake.

Can you believe it is one of my 4 year olds favorite foods? He is so funny - won't eat french fries, or hamburgers...but LOVES shrimp scampi! He is going to be a food snob like his momma! (Except that I am on a never-ending quest for the perfect burger!)

I made some really good turkey burgers tonight. I added a packet of Zesty Ranch dry dip mix, a can of green chilies, 1/4 c bacon bits and 1 cup shredded cheese. Mixed all together and grilled on the grill pan with the grill press. Served on buns with red onion and a little ranch. Yummo!!

StacieB said:
I made some really good turkey burgers tonight. I added a packet of Zesty Ranch dry dip mix, a can of green chilies, 1/4 c bacon bits and 1 cup shredded cheese. Mixed all together and grilled on the grill pan with the grill press. Served on buns with red onion and a little ranch. Yummo!!

That sounds really good!

ChefBeckyD said:
Mine is so simple....no shallots! I love shallots, but can't always find them in the grocery stores around here.

So mine is lemon juice, white wine, olive oil, and garlic. Let that sit for a few minutes, and then pour it over the shrimp in a stone. Grate Parmesan Cheese over it, and sprinkle some mince parsley over that - and bake.

Can you believe it is one of my 4 year olds favorite foods? He is so funny - won't eat french fries, or hamburgers...but LOVES shrimp scampi! He is going to be a food snob like his momma! (Except that I am on a never-ending quest for the perfect burger!)
That's how I feel about meatloaf! :) LOL I can make a better crepe than Alton Brown, and I can make a mean meatball...but meatloaf escapes me. And it shouldn't it's just a large meatball! :) LOL

Kitchen Diva said:
[/B] That's how I feel about meatloaf! :) LOL I can make a better crepe than Alton Brown, and I can make a mean meatball...but meatloaf escapes me. And it shouldn't it's just a large meatball! :) LOL
Oh - I don't want to MAKE the perfect burger....I want someone else to make it for me.

That is why I am always watchings that show...shoot now I can't remember what it's called...Is it Diners, Dumps, and Dives? Because I just know he is going to find the perfect burger before I do!:eek:

Powercooking
Beef
Stroganoff
Taking
off
my
taxes
the
ingredients
spacebar
just
went
out

Dinner was some crappy food from LeAnn Chin - way dissapointed in my overpriced meal! However I did try the Artichoke Dip and the Peppermint Cookies tonight and both are AMAZING!!! I want to try the peppermint cookies with a Reese's in the middle and a comb. of pb and choc melted on top - yummo!

ChefBeckyD said:
Oh - I don't want to MAKE the perfect burger....I want someone else to make it for me.

That is why I am always watchings that show...shoot now I can't remember what it's called...Is it Diners, Dumps, and Dives? Because I just know he is going to find the perfect burger before I do!:eek:

He already found it... it's at the Nook in St. Paul, and it's called the Juicy Lucy- let me tell you- that place is the bomb! It was eyes rolling into the back of your head G O O D!!!!

GourmetGirl said:
Dinner was some crappy food from LeAnn Chin - way dissapointed in my overpriced meal! However I did try the Artichoke Dip and the Peppermint Cookies tonight and both are AMAZING!!! I want to try the peppermint cookies with a Reese's in the middle and a comb. of pb and choc melted on top - yummo!

I'm like, why would she want a comb in her cookie... but you meant combination... lol!!!

JAE said:
Put them in a paper bag with an apple. The apple releases ethylene gas, which is a ripening agent.
ChefBeckyD said:

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. They profiled a place in Ann Arbor that has over a million combinations of toppings and patties. It looked really good, but I'm not driving 45 minutes each way to get a burger. ;)

Unless it's with another Cheffer.

Related to Can't find the perfect burger? Let Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives help you out!

1. How can I make my burgers more flavorful?

You can try using different seasonings or adding in ingredients like diced onions, minced garlic, or Worcestershire sauce to enhance the flavor of your burgers. You can also experiment with different types of ground meat, such as mixing in ground pork or turkey for added flavor.

2. How long should I cook my burgers for?

The cooking time for burgers can vary depending on the thickness of the patty and the level of doneness you prefer. In general, burgers should be cooked for about 4-5 minutes on each side for medium-rare, 5-6 minutes for medium, and 6-7 minutes for well-done.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make burgers?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and gadgets that can help you make delicious burgers, such as the Burger Press, Flexible Cutting Mat, and Meat Chopper. These products can make shaping and cooking burgers easier and more efficient.

4. How can I make a healthier version of a burger?

There are several ways to make a healthier burger. You can use leaner ground meat, such as turkey or chicken, and add in vegetables like grated zucchini or shredded carrots for added nutrition. You can also opt for a lettuce wrap instead of a bun, and use avocado or Greek yogurt as a healthier alternative to mayo or cheese.

5. Can you recommend a recipe for a flavorful chicken dish?

Absolutely! The PC Chipotle Ranch Chicken with cauliflower and broccoli is a great option. The chipotle ranch seasoning adds a delicious smoky and spicy flavor to the chicken, and the cauliflower and broccoli provide a healthy and tasty side dish. You can find the full recipe and instructions on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom