• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you make smooth hummus using MFP?

In summary, to make homemade hummus in your Pampered Chef Mfp, you will need chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt. The process takes 5-10 minutes and the consistency can be adjusted by adding more or less olive oil or water. The homemade hummus can last up to 5 days in the refrigerator and you can use either canned or dried chickpeas.
DeannaK1022
Anyone tried to make hummus in the MFP? I wonder if it would get smooth enough...

I haven't yet.. but it would make a nice addition to a "dips" party.

add in the Morrocan Rub.. yum!

Deanna

I tried but could not get it smooth enough for my taste.

one of my downline directors has been making it like crazy in the mfp!

kristina16marie said:
one of my downline directors has been making it like crazy in the mfp!

How is she doing it, I tried too and it was very coarse, not at all like hummus to me.

Would love to hear how too.. love hummus and would like to have it fresh

Would love some tips on this as well!

When I made it the consistency was course as well. Not at all like the hummus I'm used to but it was good.

Related to Can you make smooth hummus using MFP?

1. What ingredients do I need to make homemade hummus in my Pampered Chef Mfp?

To make homemade hummus in your Pampered Chef Mfp, you will need chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt. You can also add in other ingredients like roasted red peppers or sun-dried tomatoes for added flavor.

2. How long does it take to make homemade hummus in my Pampered Chef Mfp?

The process of making homemade hummus in your Pampered Chef Mfp can take anywhere from 5-10 minutes, depending on the speed of your machine. It is a quick and easy recipe that can be done in no time.

3. Can I adjust the consistency of the hummus in my Mfp?

Yes, you can adjust the consistency of your homemade hummus in your Pampered Chef Mfp. If you prefer a thicker consistency, you can add less olive oil. If you want a thinner consistency, you can add more olive oil or a splash of water.

4. How long does homemade hummus in my Mfp last?

Homemade hummus in your Pampered Chef Mfp can last for up to 5 days in the refrigerator when stored in an airtight container. It is best to consume it within this time frame for optimal freshness and flavor.

5. Can I use canned chickpeas for homemade hummus in my Mfp?

Yes, you can use canned chickpeas for homemade hummus in your Pampered Chef Mfp. Just be sure to drain and rinse them before adding them to the machine. You can also use dried chickpeas, but they will need to be soaked and cooked before using.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LisaAnn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
LisaAnn
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies