• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can we share our workshop notes now? :)

In summary, workshop notes are a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to keep track of important information and details about their workshops. They can be accessed through the consultant's account on the Pampered Chef website and can be shared with team members. Workshop notes can also be printed for convenience and are highly recommended for every workshop to stay organized and improve customer service.
Flamingo
Gold Member
Can we post them yet?????:confused:

I don't know as if notes would violate the no conference "rules" as long as you aren't talking about any new or discontined products, hostess specials, price changes etc. But I would wait to hear from a few more people before you do!! I can't wait to get some new insight and ideas.

I would wait, because Wave 3 is still there...

I would wait too! It was so awesome to meet you. Thanks for taking care of my mom!

bearydutch said:
I would wait too! It was so awesome to meet you. Thanks for taking care of my mom!

What a blast to meet you also.... I am going to visit your mom in a few weeks to look at rings and have lunch... I pinned her card to my bullitin board.:balloon: When do you go back to Germany????

Related to Can we share our workshop notes now? :)

1. What are workshop notes?

Workshop notes are a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to keep track of important information and details about their workshops. They typically include customer contact information, product orders, and any notes or follow-up tasks.

2. How do I access workshop notes?

Workshop notes can be accessed through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and click on the "Workshop Notes" tab to view and update your notes.

3. Can I share my workshop notes with my team?

Yes, you can share your workshop notes with your team members by giving them access to your consultant account. This can be done by adding them as a team member or by granting them temporary access to view your notes.

4. Can I print my workshop notes?

Yes, you can print your workshop notes by clicking on the "Print" button within the workshop notes section of your consultant account. This is useful for having a physical copy to take with you to workshops.

5. Are workshop notes required for every workshop?

While workshop notes are not required for every workshop, they are highly recommended as they can help you stay organized and keep track of important information. Plus, having detailed notes can improve your customer service and follow-up process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LisaFortner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamscookingshows
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • mbkraese