• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Oriental Trading Spice Up Your Tropical Party?

In summary, Jennifer found a tropical themed invitation that she plans to use for her upcoming home and garden show.
pampermeplease
I just got my newest oriental trading company catty in the mail and it's full of tropical favors and party items! They even have tropical invitations in a bottle and an inflatable palm tree cooler. There's even fiesta party items.

Their website is www.orientaltrading.com

Just passing this along for those who want to check em out (if you want some extra zing for your themed party).:
D

Thanks- I was thinking about getting some stuff like this for my tropics shows and to promote my cruise :)

The "grass table skirt" could be cute. . .along with lots of other items. Thanks for posting the link!

A few people in my cluster are splitting a pack of leis from there! I will have to try and dig up the invitation I got last summer for a Home & Garden party...it was a Hawaiian theme, and was fun! For each thing you did (bring a photo of don juan, a photo of Hawaii, wear a flower in your hair, wear a Hawaiian shirt, etc etc) and get raffle tickets for each of the things that you do/bring....then the tickets were drawn for door prizes.

jenniferknapp said:
A few people in my cluster are splitting a pack of leis from there! I will have to try and dig up the invitation I got last summer for a Home & Garden party...it was a Hawaiian theme, and was fun! For each thing you did (bring a photo of don juan, a photo of Hawaii, wear a flower in your hair, wear a Hawaiian shirt, etc etc) and get raffle tickets for each of the things that you do/bring....then the tickets were drawn for door prizes.
I think you mean Don Ho.

chefann said:
I think you mean Don Ho.

hahahah yep:rolleyes: ....I was writing off of the top of my head....and yeah, that is my Monday brain after having a bad morning here at work!!

I got some lies the other day at my local Dollar General. I got 3 for .25! I bought all they had I think.

Yup the local Dollar Tree is another good place to get things like that, but the only problem is, you have to catch them BEFORE they sell out!

depending on what you want to spend....
wrap a coconut or tropical flavored votive candle in bright tulle (put your info label on the votive) and secure the netting with a small silk hibiscus or other tropical flower.
I can't remember what I spend on my Yankee votives, I know when I buy 12 I get a couple free, it isn't any more expensive than giving away bamboo tongs or other smaller door prizes.
I would use a good quality candle you don't want them having a stinky house after burning a cheap candle. Burn time for a YV is 15 hours... thats 15 hours I'd be "on their mind"

jenniferknapp said:

Jennifer,
Did you find the invitation? I have a couple spring break shows planned and I think this would be good way to get people excited about the shows. I really need to find invitations!
Thanks

Related to Can Oriental Trading Spice Up Your Tropical Party?

1. What type of tropical party favors does Oriental Trading offer?

Oriental Trading offers a variety of tropical party favors such as leis, sunglasses, inflatable drink holders, and tropical-themed toys and trinkets.

2. Can I customize the favors for my tropical party?

Yes, Oriental Trading offers personalization options for many of their tropical party favors, such as adding a custom message or image.

3. Are there any decorations that go well with a tropical party theme?

Yes, Oriental Trading offers a wide selection of tropical-themed decorations such as palm tree cutouts, luau banners, and colorful table covers.

4. How many guests do the party favors and decorations typically accommodate?

The quantity of party favors and decorations can vary, but most items are sold in bulk and can accommodate a party of 10-20 guests.

5. Can I order in bulk for large events or parties?

Yes, Oriental Trading offers bulk ordering options for party favors and decorations, making it easy to accommodate larger events or parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kitty
Replies
Views
chefann
Back