• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Buy Individual White Appetizer Plates from Pampered Chef?

In summary, the Iso S/A White Appetizer Plates have a diameter of 6 inches and a depth of 0.75 inches. They are both microwave and dishwasher safe and come in a set of 4. These plates are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold appetizers. They are made of durable white stoneware that is designed to withstand daily use and last for years.
Butterfly15
I had a disaster leaving a show last night. There was a frigid cold wind blowing, and in my haste to get all my stuff carried out to my van, I stupidly tried to carry too much at once. Half of my white appetizer plates slipped off of the caddy and crashed to the garage floor. I was always sooooo careful with them, and now I'm so mad at myself! I know that in the catalog you have to purchase the caddy and the plates as one unit. Is there any way at all to just get some more white plates without the caddy? I need 6 of them.

Unfortunately no but you could get cranberry ones and do every other plate cranberry - I think that looks prettier anyway. I have mine stacked as 2 white/1 cranberry/2 white/etc... It looks so plain to me now when it's just one color.

BTW: You can stack 14 in the caddy (a few plates might be slightly larger so just make sure one of the smaller ones is on top).

Thank you Beth. I imagine I will just get some cranberry ones and do as you suggest. Was hoping by some small chance that there was a way to get the white ones though.

Who knows, maybe someone will want to sell you some of theirs and buy cranberry to change up theirs!

I could go for that!

I have a SA caddy and 12 plates that I don't use. I would prefer to sell all 12 plates together rather than split them up. I know a set of 4 cranberry is $20....so maybe $30 + shipping for 12 of the white?? PM me if you want them.

Do an adjustment.

1. What are the dimensions of the Iso S/A White Appetizer Plates?

The Iso S/A White Appetizer Plates have a diameter of 6 inches and a depth of 0.75 inches.

2. Are these plates microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, these plates are both microwave and dishwasher safe for convenience and easy clean up.

3. How many plates come in a set?

Each set of the Iso S/A White Appetizer Plates comes with 4 plates.

4. Can these plates be used for hot and cold appetizers?

Yes, these plates are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold appetizers.

5. Are these plates made of durable material?

Yes, these plates are made of durable white stoneware that is designed to withstand daily use and last for years.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessamary
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jessamary
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Celia
  • jessicafawn