• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Make Delicious DS Party Bites from Bread Dough?

In summary, most of the products offered by Pampered Chef are versatile and can be used for both cooking and baking. It is recommended to check the product description or consult with a consultant for specific recommendations. Additionally, while some products are dishwasher safe, it is important to read the product description or ask a consultant to determine if a specific product is safe for the dishwasher. Product dimensions are provided in the description and can also be checked with a consultant to ensure it will fit in your oven or microwave. Some products are designed for specific types of cooktops, so it is important to check the product description or consult with a representative for recommendations. Finally, while Pampered Chef offers a range of products that are safe for non-stick cookware
Jennie4PC
I am having a DS party at my house tonight and I am thinking about making a little treat money is tight so I was wondering do you think it would work if I made bread dough and did the bites out of the dough?? What does everyone think?

That sounds good. You can also do a cream cheese spread with one of our spices and the bread would work great!

--Jenny L

I was thinking the cinnamon or carmel bites

I think thats a great idea!

I have done it before and it was yummy!!!:thumbup:

bread and dip sounds yummy!:love:

I should try it on my old BIL.To him, "work" is a four letter word, and it's what other people do.

Related to Can I Make Delicious DS Party Bites from Bread Dough?

1. Can I use this product for both cooking and baking?

Yes, most of our products are versatile and can be used for both cooking and baking. However, it's always best to check the product description or ask a consultant for specific recommendations.

2. Is this product dishwasher safe?

We have a variety of products that are dishwasher safe, but not all of them. It's important to read the product description or check with a consultant to determine if a specific product is safe for the dishwasher.

3. How do I know if this product will fit in my oven or microwave?

We include product dimensions in the description for all of our products. You can measure your oven or microwave to determine if the product will fit, or ask a consultant for assistance.

4. Can I use this product on any type of cooktop?

Some of our products are designed to be used on specific types of cooktops, such as gas or electric. It's important to check the product description or ask a consultant for recommendations on which cooktops are suitable for a particular product.

5. Is this product safe for non-stick cookware?

We have a range of products that are safe for non-stick cookware, but not all of them. It's best to check the product description or consult with a Pampered Chef representative to determine if a particular product is safe to use on non-stick surfaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivebeen4given
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ivebeen4given
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • smithcooking
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies