• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Guests Access the Lock Box Forum? Find Out Now!

A
Admin Greg
In response to Beth's thread I have created a forum where there is no guest access. Guests can't even see the forum exists. Log out and see for yourself. I will also mention that in regular forums usernames and signatures are removed when a guest views. So although you have a good amount of privacy here, the lock box is for those threads like Beths where even more is needed. Enjoy :)

You are awesome!

Thanks Greg! We all so appreciate you! :love0010:

I would have hit the thank you button twice if it would have let me!:sun:

Greg - you are always SO responsive to our needs...we are SO blessed to have you!
THANK YOU!!!

btw, if there is a current thread that you'd like me to move to the lock box please send me the link via pm, thanks!

Related to Can Guests Access the Lock Box Forum? Find Out Now!

1. How do I access the lock box forum?

In order to access the lock box forum, you will need to be a registered member and logged in to the website. Guests do not have access to this forum.

2. Can guests see the lock box forum?

No, guests cannot see the lock box forum. It is only visible to registered members who are logged in to the website.

3. Are usernames and signatures visible to guests in the lock box forum?

No, in the lock box forum, usernames and signatures are removed when a guest views the thread. This provides an additional level of privacy for the discussions in the lock box.

4. Why is there a lock box forum with no guest access?

The lock box forum is for threads where even more privacy is needed, such as sensitive or personal discussions. By limiting access to registered members only, we can ensure that these discussions remain confidential.

5. Can I still have privacy in regular forums if I am a guest?

Yes, in regular forums, usernames and signatures are removed when a guest views the thread. This provides a level of privacy, but for even more privacy, the lock box forum is available for registered members only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies