• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone in SoCal sell me an EAD for $20?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the potential purchase of an EAD for $20 in the SoCal area. However, the company does not support or condone the selling of their products outside of official channels. They suggest reaching out to customer service for assistance with purchasing a replacement EAD within the budget. One individual mentioned having previously purchased the item, but it was thrown away by their husband. The company cannot provide replacements for damaged or discarded items, but suggests purchasing a new EAD or contacting customer service for further assistance. Another individual needed the EAD urgently for a show, but the company cannot guarantee a replacement or purchase from someone in the area. They recommend contacting customer service for the best solution. Lastly, a single mother in
allisonserna
I know this is a current item, but I bought this item back in August and my husband threw it in away in the box!

I never even opened it or used it once and now I need it for a show on Sunday...

I only have $20 in paypal and I would like to buy this off of someone in my area of Socal. (92627)

My director is in Temecula and I am in such a pickle being a newly single mother makes things so hard sometimes!

I just want to be able to work my business but my husband threw away so many things in anger that I just don't know how to get things replaced so I can work my business and move forward...

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It doesn't have to be new or in box, just have it's tips and work :)

closing this thread - apparently no one could part with their EAD or even ship it across the country

:cry:

1. Can anyone in SoCal sell me an EAD for $20?

Unfortunately, we do not condone or support the selling of Pampered Chef products outside of our official channels. We recommend contacting our customer service team for assistance with purchasing a replacement EAD.

2. I know this is a current item, but I bought this item back in August and my husband threw it in away in the box!

We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this must have caused. Unfortunately, we cannot provide replacements for items that have been thrown away or damaged by customers. We recommend purchasing a new EAD or contacting our customer service team for further assistance.

3. I never even opened it or used it once and now I need it for a show on Sunday...

We understand the urgency of needing the EAD for your show, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee a replacement or purchase from someone in your area. We recommend contacting our customer service team for the best solution.

4. I only have $20 in paypal and I would like to buy this off of someone in my area of Socal. (92627)

Again, we do not support or condone the selling of our products outside of our official channels. We recommend contacting our customer service team for assistance with purchasing a replacement EAD within your budget.

5. My director is in Temecula and I am in such a pickle being a newly single mother makes things so hard sometimes!

We understand that unexpected circumstances can make things difficult, but unfortunately we cannot provide replacements for items that have been thrown away or damaged by customers. We recommend contacting our customer service team for assistance with purchasing a new EAD or finding a solution that works for you and your budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jana Hance
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ann
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christina Wood