• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Stay-at-Home Mom Successfully Sell PC and Make Extra Money?

In summary, stay-at-home moms can successfully sell Pampered Chef and earn extra money through flexible hours and the ability to work from home. Prior selling experience is not necessary as Pampered Chef provides training and support. The amount of time dedicated to selling is up to the individual, with some consultants recommending a few hours a week. Earnings will vary depending on effort and sales performance. Pampered Chef offers a flexible business model that can be balanced with being a stay-at-home mom, including involving children in the business.
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
Hello. I official qualified on Dec 11, 2007. I am slowly getting into the whole selling bit, just having a hard time. I love this site, it has helped me in many ways.
A little about myself, been married for 14 yrs, have 3 kids, DD 12yrs, DS 7 yrs, DD 5 yrs. Currently a SAHM, trying to make a little extra money by selling PC.
Thanks for all the great insights to many different sitations.

Mandy:)

Hi Mandy,

Welcome to PC and CS:)! I'm from Indiana too - near Fort Wayne.

Welcome Mandy! :D Another Hoosier here! :)

Hi Mandy- welcome to our site! :) Glad to meet ya!
We're here for help and encouragement, so give us a holler should you need anything! :)

I live south of Kokomo, IN. Is there anyone on here from around there?

Sorry, I'm right around the Indy area.

Hi, all! I'm fairly new to this site, too. I've loved it so far. I'm also a Hoosier. I live in Muncie. I wish all my fellow Hoosiers a great 2008 and may your businesses be successful and flourish!!!

Tammy

Is Tipton the town that has a sign that says "Eat Here Get Gas"? If so, I think that we stopped in Tipton & picked up a girl & took her with us to a seminar in Indy. Welcome to Chef Success. I'm also from Indiana...close to Fort Wayne.

Welcome! :chef:

I'm also a SAHM to my DD 10 months. I just signed to PC, so I'm looking forward to seeing all I can do with my business. I'm hoping to be able to make at least my SUV payment (sequoia) and help supplement the household bills to help my DH out...so he doesn't feel the burden of being the sole provider. Making the mortgage payment would be incredible - just imagining his face!!! :D :D

You'll love it here! Great site full of fun people and fantastic info! Good luck with your business! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!

Yes, Tipton is where you Eat Here & Get Gas.!!

Is there anyone else that is close to Tipton? I seen RaggedyAunt is from Muncie, is there anyone else out there?

Mandy

Hi, Mandy. I'm originally from Marion, IN. I currently live outside of Denver, IN, just north of Peru. Welcome, and congratulations on your new business.

1. Can a stay-at-home mom successfully sell Pampered Chef and make extra money?

Yes, absolutely! Many stay-at-home moms have found success selling Pampered Chef and earning extra income for their families. With flexible hours and the ability to work from home, it's a great opportunity for moms who want to contribute financially while still being able to prioritize their family.

2. Do I need any prior selling experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, prior selling experience is not necessary. Pampered Chef provides training and support to help you succeed as a consultant. Plus, as a mom, you likely have excellent communication and organizational skills that can translate well into selling.

3. How much time do I need to dedicate to selling Pampered Chef?

The amount of time you dedicate to selling Pampered Chef is up to you. You can set your own schedule and work as little or as much as you'd like. Many successful consultants recommend spending a few hours a week on your business to see results.

4. How much can I expect to make as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant will depend on several factors, such as how much time and effort you put into your business and your sales performance. Some consultants are able to make a significant income, while others use it as a way to earn extra spending money. The more you sell, the more you can potentially earn.

5. How can I balance selling Pampered Chef with being a stay-at-home mom?

Pampered Chef offers a flexible business model, allowing you to work around your family's schedule. You can choose to host parties during times that are most convenient for you, and you can also sell online through your personal website. Additionally, you can involve your kids in your business by having them help with packaging or delivering orders, making it a fun and educational experience for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • Becky0216
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Back