• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Spouse Join Pampered Chef as a Consultant?

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant requires an initial cost of $109 which includes a starter kit worth over $450. Previous sales or cooking experience is not necessary for success as training and support are provided. Earnings vary based on effort and sales, with the average consultant earning $200 per party. Support and training resources, including online and in-person events, a mentor, and a consultant support team, are provided. It is possible to work a full-time job while being a Pampered Chef consultant due to the flexible business model.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I am going to verify this with HO tomorrow, but I am trying to find the answer today to at least have an idea of what to expect.

I have a Consultant on my team who is my first line. Her husband wants to also start a Pampered Chef business. We know she can not sign him since they live in the same household. Is he allowed to sign at all? They are not looking to do shows together.

Thanks!
Lisa

You cannot sign anyone who lives in your household, but more than one PC consultant can live under the same roof. So, you could sign him, but she could not. Why do they both want to be consultants? If one earns a trip, the other could not go!

I'd also be concerned about how they are going to handle the potential emotions associated with one doing better than the other, one maybe being more inclined to make calls, etc.

If they have a solid shared focus, it's all doable (a la Ramsey). I do know of couples where the spouse does occassional shows as well, but they submit under one name...which I guess begs some insurance questions as well.

Yikes, good thing you're calling HO. Please share what they have to say...with today's economy, I think more and more couples will be interested in either both signing or having a partnership of some kind.

I did not think about the trip. However, I really do not think that will be too much of a concern for them. I will definitely mention it to them.

1. What is the initial cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The initial cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant is $109, which includes your starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies.

2. Do I need to have previous sales or cooking experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, previous sales or cooking experience is not required to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide training and support to help you learn the products and techniques needed to be successful.

3. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant will vary based on your level of effort and sales. The average consultant earns about $200 in commission per party, with the potential to earn more through team building and leadership roles.

4. What kind of support and training is provided to Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of support and training resources for consultants, including online and in-person training events, a dedicated mentor, and a consultant support team. We also have a comprehensive online training platform and a community of consultants who are always willing to share their knowledge and tips.

5. Can I still work a full-time job while being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, many of our consultants have successful careers or other jobs while also running their Pampered Chef business. Our flexible business model allows you to work at your own pace and schedule parties and events around your existing commitments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm