• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling All Angels: Help a Brave Little Girl in Need of a Heart Transplant

In summary, a nine-month-old daughter is awaiting a heart transplant and was diagnosed with heart disease in January. A friend from high school called on her followers for prayers and a Berlin heart procedure was successful and the little girl is now recovering.
AnnaPChef
:angel: Yes, that's it. That's how we've been dubbed. A friend from high school's nine month old daughter is at Children's Hospital Boston awaiting a heart transplant. She was diagnosed with heart disease in January-she's on the donor list, as doctor's have tried everything to no avail. Please say a prayer that this wonderful little girl be able to hang on until that heart can reach her-even if you can only spare a single prayer, that is one more than previously said. Thank you all so much, I know I've called on you a lot in the last week. Please know that I appreciate it so much.

Consider it done! I'll add her to our prayer chain at church also. What is her first name?

Sending Blessings

Praying for her as well!

obxchef said:
Consider it done! I'll add her to our prayer chain at church also. What is her first name?

Sending Blessings

Paitn is her first name. Thank you soooooo much!

I will pray that God's Will will be done for this family. I know the timing on these sort of things is crucial. But I know God has everything under control.

We will keep your friend and her entire family in our prayers...keep us posted on how she's doing whenever you have more info! Things like this always seem to make me hold my kids a little closer, you know?

You, she, and her family will all be in my prayers.

God Bless all of you, including the doctors and nurses!

Many, many prayers coming your way!

I pray that God's hand continues to be on this situation, He knows what needs to be done! Keep us posted...

Prayers being sent!!

Update!:angel: Well ladies, I think our prayers are working-at least to sustain for a while longer while a donor is awaited. The following is an excerpt from Paitn's carepage:

"February 19, 2008 at 05:40 PM EST
Side-swiped again. James and I were advised today, by our surgeon-Finn Thompson-that the team is not going to try and take the breathing tube out again. They do not feel as though Paitn would be able to sustain being off the tube for very long, just like last time. So, @ 1pm today it was decided that she will be getting a Berlin heart (a ventricular assist device). This device comes from Germany and "is coming off the assembly line to be shipped to Boston," stated Finn Thompson. James and I asked when this surgery would happen (we figured 7-10 days), the Dr. stated it would happen by the end of the week (probably Friday or Saturday). Again, remember that not everything is concrete and it may take a few days longer.

However, James and I need all of your prayers. This is a very risky procedure and the first one that Paitn will endure. It lasts appx. 4-6 hours. When Paitn wakes up from this procedure she will be able to sit up, eat, play, and James and I will be able to carry her around (as she is hooked up to a dorm refrigerator-sized box). She will be able to be "normal" again until she waits for her heart to arrive.

Calling All Angels,"

THANK YOU ALL-PLEASE keep the prayers coming!!:angel:

What is "Calling All Angels..."?

"Calling All Angels..." is a kitchenware set specifically designed for pampering and elevating your cooking and baking experience. It includes high-quality tools and utensils that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing.

How many pieces are included in the set?

The "Calling All Angels..." set includes 5 essential pieces: a silicone spatula, a whisk, a silicone basting brush, a stainless steel cookie scoop, and a measuring spoon set.

Is the set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all the pieces in the "Calling All Angels..." set are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

What materials are the tools made of?

The spatula, whisk, and basting brush are made of silicone, which is heat-resistant and non-stick. The cookie scoop is made of stainless steel, and the measuring spoons are made of durable plastic.

Can I purchase individual pieces from the set?

Yes, all the pieces in the "Calling All Angels..." set can be purchased separately. However, we highly recommend purchasing the entire set for a complete and cohesive cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Shari
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies