• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Custom Bridal Registry Announcement Templates?

In summary, Kelly was looking for a bridal registry announcement she had seen a couple of nights ago, but had trouble finding it again due to a power outage. She searched for two hours and asked for help on the website, but couldn't find it. She was preparing for her first bridal show and needed the announcement for invitations. Another consultant provided some suggestions for creating a custom announcement or reaching out to the consultant who posted the original one.
Saturday Gourmet
A couple of nights ago, I ran across a bridal registry announcement that someone had posted. This was one they'd created. They were on a business card template and said "XXXXX has registered with The Pampered Chef" and it had the consultant's contact info as well as website/directions. When I tried to save it, the power shut off because of the storms.

I have been online for 2 solid hours looking everywhere on here to find it again, and am having absolutely no luck. I've been through the files section and typed in anything remotely related to the subject.

Can someone please either re-post this, or point me in the right direction? I really appreciate it. I have my first bridal show coming up soon and the bride is wanting to send invitations and include these, in case out of towners can't attend.

Thanks in advance,
Kelly

These are the ones I have used in the past. Hope it helps.

flemings99 said:
These are the ones I have used in the past. Hope it helps.

Sorry they didn't attach. Shows they are attached. If not PM me with your e-mail and I'll send them that way.

Attachments

• Bridal Invite Insert-Business Cards PC with Instructions.doc
    340 KB · Views: 606
  • Bridal Invite Insert-Business Cards PC.doc
    326.5 KB · Views: 439
Barb,

Thank you so much for these. They are great and will work perfectly.

God bless,
Kelly

Hi Kelly,I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble finding the bridal registry announcement that you came across. It sounds like a great resource for your upcoming bridal show. I did a quick search on our consultant website and couldn't find anything matching the description you provided.However, I do have some suggestions for you. You can create your own custom bridal registry announcement using the templates and resources available on our website. Simply go to the "Marketing Tools" section and click on "Customizable Templates." From there, you can choose from a variety of templates and designs to create your own unique announcement.Another option is to reach out to the consultant whose information was on the announcement you saw. They may be able to provide you with a copy or direct you to where they found it.I hope this helps and best of luck with your first bridal show!Best,

What is a bridal registry announcement?

A bridal registry announcement is a way for engaged couples to announce where they are registered for gifts. It allows family and friends to easily find and purchase items from the couple's chosen registry.

How do I create a bridal registry announcement?

Pampered Chef offers customizable bridal registry announcement templates that you can easily fill out with your information. You can also create your own announcement using our products and images.

When should I send out my bridal registry announcement?

It is recommended to send out your bridal registry announcement as soon as your wedding invitations are sent. This gives your guests enough time to purchase gifts before your wedding day.

Can I add items to my registry after sending out the announcement?

Yes, you can always add or remove items from your registry at any time. You can also update your announcement with any changes to your registry.

Do I have to use Pampered Chef products for my registry announcement?

No, you are not required to use Pampered Chef products for your registry announcement. However, using our products can add a personal touch and showcase the items you are registered for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies