• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip Question

In summary, the bread bowl artichoke dip requires mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, artichoke hearts, garlic, and a round loaf of bread. To make the bread bowl, cut off the top of the bread and remove the center, then tear the removed bread into bite-sized pieces. You can use different types of cheese or make the dip ahead of time and serve it with various dippers such as bread, crackers, or vegetables.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I am going to a party on Saturday..I would like to make this..but could not find a bread bowl..so I just bought a regular loaf..

Will it be ok if I just make the dip and bake it in the mini baker..and then just cut up the bread and serve it beside it??

Has anyone ever done this?

Do you think it would be ok? Or should I look harder to find the bread bowl?

It should be okay. Don't see why not. You can toast the bread in the oven too.

I found the round ones at Wal-Mart

Sometimes I skip the bread bowl and make it in the Mini Baker. Serve it with sliced frech bread or crackers.

Great..thank you both for your answers..I bought enough for a double batch..so I think I am going to do 2 mini bakers..rather than all of it in a larger dish..

For some reason I always think of Artichoke dip as something "fancier" and it is for a Miss America party..LOL

I only got 1 loaf of bread though..I thought that instead of getting a second one..I would just get some crackers.

I always use Reduced Fat wheat thins with mine (I use low fat everything in the dip, too) I put them in the Bamboo bowl, and use the Beaded Spreader!!!! Good luck, sounds like fun!

yes it is just fine!

I made the dip last night..and I am going to put it in a dip crockpot to keep it warm..I should have used my mini bakers..but..I don't think it would help me get any sales anyway..LOL..so I decided to do what I felt would be easiest..

Thank you so much for everyone's help

What are the ingredients for the bread bowl artichoke dip?

The ingredients for the bread bowl artichoke dip are: 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, 1 can of artichoke hearts (drained and chopped), 1 minced garlic clove, and 1 round loaf of bread.

How do I make the bread bowl for the artichoke dip?

To make the bread bowl, cut a circle on the top of the bread and remove the center, leaving about 1 inch of bread around the edges. Tear the removed bread into bite-sized pieces for dipping.

Can I use a different type of cheese for the artichoke dip?

Yes, you can use a different type of cheese or a combination of cheeses for the artichoke dip. Some popular options include cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and Gruyere cheese.

Can I make the artichoke dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the artichoke dip ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to bake. You may need to adjust the baking time slightly if the dip is chilled.

What can I serve with the bread bowl artichoke dip?

The bread bowl artichoke dip pairs well with a variety of dippers such as bread, crackers, pita chips, and vegetables. You can also try serving it with tortilla chips or pretzels for a twist on traditional dippers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • dianevill
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies