• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Branson, Mo for My Birthday 2-23

In summary, we had a wonderful time in Branson, MO. We went to see the Legends concert and saw a young Elvis impersonator that was difficult to tel if he was true or not. We also saw the Pierce Arrow concert and enjoyed it. We stayed with our friend at his time share and it was wonderful. I would recommend seeing the shows listed above.
tlag1986
Gold Member
We had a wonderful time in Branson, MO. I am an Elvis lover and went to the Legends concert and saw a young Elvis impersonator that was difficult to tel if he was true or not.

We went and saw the concert Pierce Arrow, and I have to admit it was wonderful. I love the comedic acts as well as the singing.

We go to Branson all the time. We love Pierce Arrow. We have seen most of the shows...we have been going there for years. We like the Baldknobbers, the River Dance...my daughter and I loved the Broadway show.

Hey there! We will be going in June! My husband has a bunch of cousins who perform in Branson, so we will be going out to see them perform. They are the Knudsen Brothers, actually their stage group name I think they changed to "The Six" or "Six Real Brothers". They are awesome! Totally acapella (sp?) and you would swear they were using instruments but it's just their voices. They are so good. We love their CD's, I can't wait to see them live. My husband grew up with them so he's heard them a lot, but I've only heard them sing one song at a family reunion a few years ago. Can't wait!!We still are figuring out where we'll stay and what else we'll do. Any recommendations?

Well Happy belated Birthday Lisa! Sorry I missed wishing you one yesterday. Glad you had a great time :)

We stayed with our friend at his time share. I think it was called Diamond Resorts. He thought they could be rented for an entire week by anyone for around $300 (don't quote me since I have no idea for sure).I will say the condo's were wonderful and roomy.

My parents have a timeshare there as well, only we weren't able to get all the dates we wanted. Nothing for the first night. So we might find something else entirely, or just do a hotel for the first night.

So glad this post came up. We are going to Big Cedar Lodge in August Big Cedar

What other shows would you recommend seeing. My husband, 6 year old son and I will be going on the trip.

Thanks.

Related to Branson, Mo for My Birthday 2-23

1. What are some popular attractions to visit in Branson, MO?

Some popular attractions in Branson, MO include Silver Dollar City, Branson Landing, Table Rock Lake, and the Titanic Museum.

2. What is the best time to visit Branson, MO for my birthday on 2-23?

The best time to visit Branson, MO for your birthday on 2-23 would be in the spring or fall when the weather is mild and there are fewer crowds. However, if you enjoy Christmas shows and decorations, the holiday season is also a popular time to visit.

3. Are there any special events or concerts happening in Branson, MO on 2-23?

There may be concerts or events happening in Branson, MO on 2-23, but it would depend on the specific year. It is best to check the local event calendars closer to your visit date to see what is happening during your stay.

4. What are some recommended restaurants to try in Branson, MO for my birthday?

Some recommended restaurants in Branson, MO for your birthday include Osage Restaurant at Top of the Rock, The Keeter Center at College of the Ozarks, and Level 2 Steakhouse.

5. Are there any discounts or deals available for my birthday in Branson, MO?

There may be discounts or deals available for your birthday in Branson, MO, but it would depend on the specific business or attraction. It is best to check their websites or social media pages for any promotions or contact them directly to inquire about birthday specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tiggerhale
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • erinyourpclady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • lacychef