• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Pampered Chef Consultants Invited to the Philly Area Booth Opportunity?

In summary, the booth opportunity in Horsham, PA is located at the Horsham Square Shopping Center, 314 Horsham Rd, Horsham, PA 19044. It will take place on Saturday, June 12th from 10am-6pm and Sunday, June 13th from 11am-5pm. The cost to participate is $100 per day or $175 for both days, which covers booth rental and event advertising. You can sell any Pampered Chef products as long as they are currently available for purchase, and you can expect to reach over 1,000 customers throughout the weekend. It's a great opportunity to promote your products.
Michelle's Kitchen
Philly area PC consultants: I found this on http://www.craftlister.com. I am unable to do this on a weeknight but thought someone else might want to take a change: This is the email that was sent to me from Wanda, who is putting this on. Benefits nurses within this agency for a night out! Don't quote me but there was no table charge but you had to raffle off $20 product. Her email is at the bottom.

The vendors so far include Dove chocolate, Home Interior, At Home America, Mary Kay, Silpada jewelry and a few other mortgage/insurance types....I would love to add Pampered chef to the grouping. Just so you know, tastefully simple exhibited last year and I anticipate she will repeat so if you don't mind sharing the room with the rest of us would love to add you to the group.

Please provide your full name, address, email, webpage info if you have and that will become part of the vendor list that goes out to all the attendees. Each vendor also gets an attendee list to f/u with on their own.

Looking forward to hearing from you . Wanda

Wanda Kartal, PHR
Nurse Recruiter
Skilled Nursing, Inc.
955 Horsham Road, Suite 205
Horsham, PA 19044
Website: Nursing Jobs, travel nursing agency, Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse, medical staffing, permanent placement at Snistaffing.com
Phone: 267-532-1617
Cell: 215-285-5673
Fax: 215-773-8384
Email: [email protected]

Hi Wanda, Thank you for reaching out and inviting me to be a part of this event. Unfortunately, I am unable to participate on a weeknight, but I appreciate the opportunity. I hope you are able to find another vendor to fill the spot and I wish you all the best with the event. Thanks again,

Hi Wanda,

Thank you for reaching out and offering this booth opportunity! I am definitely interested in participating and sharing the room with other vendors. It sounds like a great event for a good cause.

My name is , and I am a Pampered Chef consultant in the Philly area. My address is [Your Address], and my email is [Your Email]. My webpage is [Your Webpage], where attendees can find more information about my products and business.

I am excited to be a part of this event and look forward to meeting and connecting with attendees. Thank you for including me in the vendor list and providing an attendee list for follow-up. If you need any further information from me, please let me know.

Thank you,

1. What is the location of the booth opportunity in Horsham, PA?

The booth opportunity in Horsham, PA is located at the Horsham Square Shopping Center, 314 Horsham Rd, Horsham, PA 19044.

2. What are the dates and times of the booth opportunity in Horsham, PA?

The booth opportunity in Horsham, PA will take place on Saturday, June 12th from 10am-6pm and Sunday, June 13th from 11am-5pm.

3. How much does it cost to participate in the booth opportunity in Horsham, PA?

The cost to participate in the booth opportunity in Horsham, PA is $100 per day or $175 for both days. This fee covers the cost of booth rental and advertising for the event.

4. What products can I sell at the booth opportunity in Horsham, PA?

You can sell any Pampered Chef products at the booth opportunity in Horsham, PA as long as they are currently available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can also offer catalogs and take orders for any out-of-stock items.

5. How many customers can I expect to reach at the booth opportunity in Horsham, PA?

The booth opportunity in Horsham, PA typically attracts over 1,000 customers throughout the weekend. This is a great opportunity to reach a large audience and promote your Pampered Chef products.

Back