• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Recruiting Success: Tips from My Conference on Large Hoop Earrings

In summary, Greg wears small hoops that get caught in his long, straight hair. He does not wear any earrings. Erin, who also voted "yes," wears large hoops that get caught in her sensitive ears. She does not wear any earrings.

Do you wear large hoop earings?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

• No

• Total voters
DebPC
Staff member
My Conference TipOne of the tips I got from conference this year about recruiting is that it really is a numbers game. After developing the proper technique we need to see a lot of people (a big part of this is at our shows). The more people you see, the more you ask, more will say yes and sign, the more you sign, more will succeed. Successful sales people know they have to see x amount of clients to get x amount of sales. Our business is the same way.

Yes. That was a big one for me too. I had a goal of promoting to Advanced when I arrived at National Conference but by day 2 my goal had changed to TPC in recruiting. I need a large base to pull those leaders from!

How exciting! You go!! We'll be rooting for you!

Thanks!

I have recruited 6 in 2007. The first 2 were earlier in the year but the last four will all count for TPC. I also have 3 others who say they are very serious about joining my team that I am talking with right now!

bethcooks4u said:
I have recruited 6 in 2007. The first 2 were earlier in the year but the last four will all count for TPC. I also have 3 others who say they are very serious about joining my team that I am talking with right now!

Great Job Beth!! I have recruited 6 this year but only one counts for the new TPC year!! OH well, I have 11 to go!! I will DO it!!!:D

pampmomof3 said:
Great Job Beth!! I have recruited 6 this year but only one counts for the new TPC year!! OH well, I have 11 to go!! I will DO it!!!:D

TPC in recruits in 15 - if you want Balanced Business, you need 12.

Thank you for claryfying that Kate!! Alright, 14 more!!! REally like 20, right?:approve:

bethcooks4u said:
Thanks!

Beth ~ your post is so inspirational :party:

THANK YOU!! I need a kick in the B***...

My goal is TPC in Recruiting & Balanced Business (I need new luggage!) The best I ever did with recruiting was 10. I am on it. The best thing I heard was from Duska Mills where she said to be consistent with our recruiting NO MATTER WHAT! It has to be part of EVERY show. That really hit me hard because I was sharing our opportunity only at shows where I felt like it or if there was someone there I THOUGHT would want the biz. NO MORE! EVERY SHOW NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

It's hard not to prejudge- but we have to keep open minds and ask everyone!

Happy Chef said:
It's hard not to prejudge- but we have to keep open minds and ask everyone!

You're absolutely RIGHT!!!

Do you wear large hoop earings?

They get caught in my hair - long and straight. Of course, I may skew the poll because I really don't wear much more than my wedding/engagement bands and a watch.

OMG!! LOL!!! Do you wear them Greg? I actually keep the same ones on all the time. They are claddaghs. I have very sensitive ears.

What are claddaghs?

chefkristin said:
OMG!! LOL!!! Do you wear them Greg? I actually keep the same ones on all the time. They are claddaghs. I have very sensitive ears.

haha no, I used to have a small "guy" hoop in my top ear cartilage, but stopped putting it in several years ago.

So, are they normal post earrings or cuffs?

I don't wear any earrings. I have sensitive ears and cannot wear anything! Even platinum. Sucks.

Can we have an option that says "not since the late 80's/early 90's"???

lolOkay Greg I just need to ask...what on earth ever made you think of this one!!!???:D

Holy cow....seriously...I am the only one who said yes. My name is Erin and I wear hoops...LARGE ones. LOL!!

I dont wear any earrings but Erin if it makews you feel better I have a friend who wears big hoops

How big is big? Mine aren't huge. Actually, right now all of mine are broken. I wear ones that are between the size of a quarter and a 50 cent piece, probably closer to the size of the 50 cent piece.

I'm scared to wear large hoops....I am afraid I'd catch them on something and rip them out! I'm pretty short with short hair...I think I'd look funny with big earrings.

he, he, he I wear them sometimes my husband doesn't like them so i think he hides them from me. (he was fine with them while we were dating but not anymore)

My children would use them to swing from, so my answer is no. :)

I don't or can't wear any size earrings, very sensative ears :(.

I cannot wear earrngs at all. No matter how cheap, high expensive, what banrd anything. Within 30 minutes of putting them in my earrings swell and I can barely get them out.

My ears know what I paid for my earrings. If they are "cheap" I have to take them out within a half hour. I usually wear smallish earrings and I prefer the ones with the hook rather than the post type.

Hoops - never.

Greg,

Where are you getting these questions??

...hmmmm He must be doing research so he can know what his girlfriend is thinking... :p

I wear the same boring earrings all the time. Small round white gold studs.

erinyourpclady said:
Holy cow....seriously...I am the only one who said yes. My name is Erin and I wear hoops...LARGE ones. LOL!!

Hoops and chandeliers are about all I wear...and the occasional diamond studs! I have hoops in all widths and sizes!

twingirlsmom said:
Hoops and chandeliers are about all I wear...and the occasional diamond studs! I have hoops in all widths and sizes!

Thank goodness someone else said yes!! LOL!!

(I thought for a moment I might be a freak.........)

I voted "yes" but I don't know if you would call them LARGE...they are about 1.25" in diameter. I am boring and wear the same ones pretty much every day. They are silver with 3 different size "bangles"...hmmmm...hard to describe!

I mostly wear stud size earings. I did recently buy some cookie lee silver hoops. They are medium though. I have sensitive ears and usually have to wear real gold. The CL ones only stay in for a while...

Related to Boost Your Recruiting Success: Tips from My Conference on Large Hoop Earrings

1. How many people do I need to approach in order to successfully recruit new consultants?

It's important to remember that recruiting is a numbers game. The more people you approach, the more likely you are to find someone who is interested in becoming a consultant. This means you should always be actively seeking out potential recruits at your shows and events. Successful salespeople know that they need to see a certain number of clients in order to make a sale, and the same principle applies to recruiting. The more people you see, the more likely you are to find new consultants to join your team.

2. What are some effective techniques for recruiting new consultants?

There are a few key techniques that can help you boost your recruiting success. First, make sure you are always talking to people about the opportunity to become a Pampered Chef consultant. This can include mentioning it during your shows, posting about it on social media, and even just having casual conversations with friends and family. Additionally, consider hosting a recruiting event where you can share more information and answer any questions potential recruits may have.

3. How can I make sure that my recruits are successful?

One of the best ways to ensure your recruits' success is by providing them with ongoing support and training. This can include sharing your own knowledge and experience, connecting them with other successful consultants, and encouraging them to attend training events and conferences. It's also important to set realistic goals and expectations for your recruits and provide them with the necessary resources to achieve those goals.

4. How do I handle rejection when trying to recruit new consultants?

Rejection is a normal part of the recruiting process, and it's important not to take it personally. Instead, use each rejection as a learning opportunity to refine your approach and try again. Remember that it's a numbers game, so the more people you approach, the more likely you are to find success. Additionally, focus on the positive responses you receive and celebrate every new recruit that joins your team.

5. Can I recruit consultants outside of my immediate network?

Absolutely! While it's important to start by approaching people in your network, don't be afraid to reach out to individuals outside of your immediate circle. This could include people you meet at events, friends of friends, or even cold contacts. Keep an open mind and be willing to talk to anyone who might be interested in the opportunity to become a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views
Chozengirl
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie